• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

71040348_1275171782656524_5373759133956702208_n.jpg

This looks like an attorney I had in Winston. Pretty sure he is dead now though.

Where oh where do we find picture hosting service these days? Tiny pic is gone, as far as I know.

Bro, you can just email your pics to me and I'll upload them for you.

2 - bym - gooner, sd3
2 - Gouda- bym, juice
2 - knight - d14, gouda
mako - knight
tic - diggler
sd3 - tic
d14 - mako
juice - blue

Bold of rommy to play his first game in like 2 years and hold his vote for maximum impact. This cowboy wants to get right back in the saddle.

Switch to

***da***

Maybe this will encourage him to play with us.

I've reread the entire game thus far and come to the conclusion that there are probably mafia members among us. Stay tuned for more.

-Your IC leader

I've reread the entire game thus far and come to the conclusion that there are probably mafia members among us. Stay tuned for more.

-Your IC leader

Some dipshit ran a game like 15 years ago where there literally weren’t any mafia. Hilarious.

I was planning on going back to school to be a teacher, was admitted and everything, getting ready to enroll. Then got a call out of the blue from my old boss who said he needed me and I decided that making money instead of taking more student loans was probably wise. And it has potentially led to this opportunity so all in all, worth.

This is proof that a merciful god loves you Gooner.

Also shit that everyone is so excited that Rommy is playing and then y’all want to kill him round 1.

romcom3timdddtic
bym2goonersd3
gouda2bymjuice
ddd2deacon14gouda
tic1diggler
da1blue
tim1mako

the only honest path here is post a pic and let us assign you a celebrity doppelgänger

Oh please.

Also, yeah I had this mental image of Knight and when we got to hang out it definitely didn’t match up to real life.

Back