• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

Toogs

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to mafia.

Rules

1. Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled

- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread. In fact, keep my name out yo mouth, period.

- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.

- No night talking.

- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.

- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.

- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.

- No editing or deleting posts

- No upvoting or downvoting posts

- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

- vote by either bolding or starring your choice e.g. toogs or ***toogs***

- no majos with 6 or fewer living players. majos are instant otherwise, and twilight rules go into effect (everyone besides the majoed player can still post until i call night)

- OT will be 10 minutes. anyone can vote for a player in the tie to end it. if the tie isnt broken after 10 mins, RNG

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):
1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protect (Jailkeeper)
4. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
5. Investigate
6. Anything else
7. Recruiting

Absent majo, deadlines are 10:30am, 1:30pm, and 4:00pm except Monday the first will be 130 and Tuesday the middle deadline will be 1pm.

Last edited:
If you didn't get a PM you are vanilla

1)sd3 vanilla civ died day 1

2)tic
3)da
4)gouda vanilla civ died day 2
5)bym mafia goon died day 3
6)deacon14 IC died night 1
7)diggler vanilla civ died night 2
8)mako
9)ddd vanilla civ died night 2
10)gooner
11)romcom vanilla died night 3
12)tim
13)blue
14)juice 1 shot cop died night 1

Last edited:
Rommy, have you continued to play on other boards, or are you going to be knocking the rust off?

Rommy, have you continued to play on other boards, or are you going to be knocking the rust off?

What "other" boards could he possibly be playing on? The wheatfuckers don't play on their boards, right?

speaking of rust i just discovered pear rust on my 2 year old pear tree. thanks obama

What "other" boards could he possibly be playing on? The wheatfuckers don't play on their boards, right?

There's a motherfuckin' GIANT community of mafia players. If I recall correctly, about 5-7 years ago, there was a considerable consolidation effort that brought people from tons of different forums into a sort of "world's best mafia player" competition. A few of us were drafted to go play in it. I think we ended up sending Rommy or Toogs or whatever. Long story short, our play was so fucking superior that it fucking broke them.

speaking of rust i just discovered pear rust on my 2 year old pear tree. thanks obama

Wood doesn't rust, ya fucking slapdick. And pears are a poverty fruit. You should burn it down.

There's a motherfuckin' GIANT community of mafia players. If I recall correctly, about 5-7 years ago, there was a considerable consolidation effort that brought people from tons of different forums into a sort of "world's best mafia player" competition. A few of us were drafted to go play in it. I think we ended up sending Rommy or Toogs or whatever. Long story short, our play was so fucking superior that it fucking broke them.

Our greatest sun was not sending you to break them, internet mafia might have died as a whole

Back