• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Correctly Modded C9++ Mafia Presented by Gooner - ROLES OUT, THREAD GOING UP SOON

I don’t see what all the fuss is about jeni’s ice cream. It’s not like it’s peni’s ice cream

That's where I was at the end of today. Second time into end game o two games. I have a hard time putting in theat much effort on these games that frequently.

This is the best post I read all week from you

Gooner can we do this next week instead of this week?

That way we can hopefully avoid burnout

What time does this start tomorrow?

I didnt even read the thread - as someone who already AA'd in this baby season, I also vote for next week.

Im doing shake shack for lunch today - haven't had one in awhile, but they just put one in right next to my wework. Go find out what all the fuss is about.

Need updated responses for a game starting 6/20 from:

bym
mako
blue
Knight

Need updated responses for a game starting 6/20 from:

bym
mako
blue
Knight

I'm off on Monday (Juneteenth), so don't count me in or do so only for numbers.

I'm off on Monday (Juneteenth), so don't count me in or do so only for numbers.

We probably won't start until Tuesday actually, forgot that Monday is now a holiday and many people will be off work

Unfortunately I probably can’t play if this is starting next week

I can't believe they gave us Juneteenth. Actually I can, but I thought they would take away Columbus Day in the deal.

We now get a choice of Juneteenth, Columbus Day, Good Friday, or confederate Memorial Day.

Back