• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Correctly Modded C9++ Mafia Presented by Gooner - ROLES OUT, THREAD GOING UP SOON

were there any good ABC setups with 13? i recall ABCs were better with 15 or 17 but maybe im wrong

IIRC, I usually ran ABC with 15-17, rarely 13. Something about 11-4/13-4 was better for that than 10-3 but I'd have to go back in time to look

I would gladly write and run a Top Gun themed game using both movies, probably not for next week but for the future.

Just got word that I am moving on to a (I shit you not) fourth round interview for this job. This is by far and away the longest interview process I have been a part of.

Just got word that I am moving on to a (I shit you not) fourth round interview for this job. This is by far and away the longest interview process I have been a part of.

This is for FOH manager?

Interesting. Where I work if you do well well enough in your first interview you don't have to do the 2nd and 3rd.

Interesting. Where I work if you do well well enough in your first interview you don't have to do the 2nd and 3rd.

1) Phone interview, talk about position
2) Panel interview, presentation based on case prompt, Q&A session after
3) Formal interview with VP and senior manager
4) Cultural interview with director of acquisition

Seems like a lot but this is my first foray outside of athletics so maybe this is normal? I don't know, I defer to you crazy private sector people.

1) Phone interview, talk about position
2) Panel interview, presentation based on case prompt, Q&A session after
3) Formal interview with VP and senior manager
4) Cultural interview with director of acquisition

Seems like a lot but this is my first foray outside of athletics so maybe this is normal? I don't know, I defer to you crazy private sector people.

My place has changed to having a shit ton of rounds of interviews, because the first 2 rounds are remote. I think we go 2 remote interviews, and 2 in person now. We used to do just one quick in person interview with a low level and then one long day where you interviewed with 3 people.

buddy's wife was about to go meet the team in person after five (!) interviews

like come on shit or get off the pot

after seeing a resume and cover letter, I only need like 10 minutes of in-person discussion to know if a person is a good fit or not

Back