• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Correctly Modded C9++ Mafia Presented by Gooner - ROLES OUT, THREAD GOING UP SOON

If you have enough, go with them
If you need one more for a game, I'll give it a go.

If you have enough, go with them
If you need one more for a game, I'll give it a go.

You would be #13, though I am going to leave it open a little longer in case bym decides his tentative is an out and/or anyone else comes in and wants to play. We aren't in a big rush with some people on holiday today so we will go with the flow.

I'll play, but the same caveat as last time. I have lots of meetings and may not be around. I 100% will not be around during the 4-8PM hours tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Best not pair me with someone like Tim.

sean! Would love to have you, either way hello and hope you are well.

Maybe the next one. I have a class wrapping up this week and much grading, and then I am free for the summer.

It's nice to see action still happening and so many names I recognize.

I'll play, but the same caveat as last time. I have lots of meetings and may not be around. I 100% will not be around during the 4-8PM hours tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Best not pair me with someone like Tim.

Noted

I have rolled the setup and I will run with the 13 listed on the OP, PMs should go out either late this evening or tomorrow morning, first deadline 1:30pm tomorrow.

I have rolled the setup and I will run with the 13 listed on the OP, PMs should go out either late this evening or tomorrow morning, first deadline 1:30pm tomorrow.

probably best to PM everyone even if vanilla since sign ups were last week

Roles have been sent out, please refrain from posting here until the game thread is live. I will create it soon and open the game up once I have everything in order.

Back