• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Correctly Modded C9++ Mafia Presented by Gooner - ROLES OUT, THREAD GOING UP SOON

Gooner

Pit League Fantasy Football Commissioner
Reaction score
Sign up here, will take first 13, will send out roles Monday night/Tuesday morning

1) toogs
2) Diggler
3) gouda
4) rommy
5) Juice
6) SD3
7) Da
8) bym
9) Tejas
10) Knight
11) Catamount
12) Duff
13) blue

Last edited:
I’ll be on vacay so I can’t embarrass myself again luckily

If you need numbers, I’ll play, but don’t count on more availability than last game until Friday.

2 games in a week is what kills it EVERY time

2 games in a week is what kills it EVERY time

If the numbers aren’t there then they aren’t. We won’t force it. Just wanted to offer the option if others were interested. If they aren’t there then I’ll run it next week

gooner why you do this

yes, I will play

no, it is not a good idea

If the consensus is bad idea then this will just be a sign up / chat thread for next week’s game

I like that plan.

When you offer it I want to say yes so that we can play but def better to do it once a Week max.

in. sticking to one a week is probably smart. who the hell needs a distraction on a thursday/friday anyway

If blue's out, why even play?

Next week it is

That's where I was at the end of today. Second time into end game o two games. I have a hard time putting in theat much effort on these games that frequently.

The more actual effort you put in, the less you will end up playing

Beginning 6/20: gooner
6/27: TBD
7/4: off
7/11: TBD
7/18: TBD or off

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Back