• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

iew6SJS.png

These ideas are not in conflict. You are working hard to shift focus away from yourself.

I think so too, but the only way I can square Juice being mafia and coming out so hot with a SD3 vote is if he's a GF and hoping to be investigated.

I think its interesting Juice came out with a single SD3 vote and then a few minutes later says he was roleblocked. I would think if he was clean he'd mention he was RB'd first before anything else.

I dont understand this post.

Tejas was mafia roleblocker. If Juice is telling the truth, there's another roleblocker, which has to be a civ roleblocker.

Blocker is 96-100 on a roll, which has a 5% chance of hitting on any one roll. I'm not a statistician, but I'm sure it's different when you have 7 rolls. Rommy can explain the math post-game.

Hakeem says TTTT, no? Unless you think there is a SK that also hit Rommy. Why are you confident its TT or less?

I never said any such thing. I was correcting his "less" to "fewer" and now I need to do the same for you.

These ideas are not in conflict. You are working hard to shift focus away from yourself.

It's not about ideas not in conflict. It's about how you drove the point in D1 towards me, but sheepishly said you thought Tejas was civ in D2.

Knight (2) - bym, gouda
SD3 (1) - Juice
Bym (1) - toogs

YTV: lots of people

Tejas was mafia roleblocker. If Juice is telling the truth, there's another roleblocker, which has to be a civ roleblocker.

Blocker is 96-100 on a roll, which has a 5% chance of hitting on any one roll. I'm not a statistician, but I'm sure it's different when you have 7 rolls. Rommy can explain the math post-game.

OK I thought you were saying this could be a 5T setup.

If there is a civ RB, then I think they come out, right? Then we're working with a self-cleared 1-shot cop and a cleared civ-RB. Narrows the pool?

Or is it worth a civ RB staying hidden on the off chance they block the mafia hit? If there was an SK, I think they civ RB stays hidden, but we don't have that.

shit like this is sooo useless, just like last game when multiple people said 5T was impossible and toogs would never run 5T

If there is a civ RB, then I think they come out, right? Then we're working with a self-cleared 1-shot cop and a cleared civ-RB. Narrows the pool?

Or is it worth a civ RB staying hidden on the off chance they block the mafia hit? If there was an SK, I think they civ RB stays hidden, but we don't have that.

Civ RB should absolutely not come out. It has been established they exist; that is all that matters here. (assuming the guy claiming to have been blocked is legit)

yeah the civ RB should stay quiet and we trust juice for now.

I don't remember

How did you get a civ lean on tejas with his 4 posts?

How the fuck do you not remember that? You watched Rommy stack in real time. You hammered Tejas over SD3 and bym, so you had to have a strong read.

As for my read on Tejas, here's what I had:

Day 1, Page 1, Rommy calls for a Tejas majo before he posts. Rommy isn't serious, but he's floating that out for reactions. Diggler gets weird, but then bym gets REALLY weird by posting about dikriding. It's fucking out of nowhere and exactly what Rommy was trying to provoke.

Tejas comes in on post #33 and switches to SD3 for a "fun" reason. I've got SD3 down as mafia for various reasons.

SD3 continues to play mafia with gems like:

well that makes you wonder

While having a hanging vote on Toogs.

bym defends SD3 by trying to play it cool:

SD3 is a banterer, regardless.

If he's civ, he'll do something stupid to help mafia.

If he's mafia, he'll do something stupid to help civs.

I guess hold out and see what happens?

SD3 banters along with him:

My true power will be realized if I am ever SK

These two post back and forth with each other for a half-dozen posts.

Rommy sums it all up in #160, but comes to the conclusion that Tejas is mafia and SD3 is just an idiot.

At this point, I think both Rommy and I think that Diggler is a civ-special. We're both asking for him to be lynched, but not yet.

Meanwhile, bym is posting shit like this, but voting for Tejas instead of Diggler:

Let me address this part. I'm not defending diggler. I didn't move to SD3 (before the Knight move to me) because I think Diggler looks the dirtiest wasn't interested in a tie.

Duff straight up calls me out re: Tejas:

Tejas is also a viable option and Im not letting your move get him off the hook.

I'm legit confused, because I have no idea that Tejas is dirty:

My move has as much to do with Tejas as Elton John has to do with banging out poontang.

That post above 100% doesn't happen if I'm mafia.

Duff is mafia.

switch toSD3

He rails hard against Tejas, then just blindly switches his vote to SD3 mid-stream.

This is the vote count prior to his switch.

***Duff***

Back