• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

I think its interesting Juice came out with a single SD3 vote and then a few minutes later says he was roleblocked. I would think if he was clean he'd mention he was RB'd first before anything else.

Duff: "Don't mind me, I just need to cast doubt on the legitimacy of this claim."

Knight (2) - bym, gouda
SD3 (1) - Juice
Bym (1) - toogs
Juice (1) - Cata
Duff (1) - Knight

YTV: SD3, blue, Duff, Da, Diggler

my sarcasm notwithstanding that's an impressive amount of tunneling on duff

MOD NOTE: As stated in the OP game setup section, all players, including vanilla civs, are notified of a roleblock.

this got quiet

Specifically Juice. He was pretty active towards the end of day 3 pushing SD3. Day 2 opens up and he doesnt mention being RB'd but instead places a single vote for SD3 then mentioned he's roleblocked a few minutes later and now hasnt said a word.

I would think a civ being RB'd after the Maf RB was revealed would be more inquisitive to what is going on.

His silence is damning to me.

***bym***

i'm buying what knight is selling. unless it's his mom, i tap that for free

Fuckin' GOT EM. Suck a DICK duff.

the-fugitive-tommy-lee-jones.gif

1 shot cop and RB claims solve themselves later. mafia almost has to kill them if they are legit. Quickly becoming a numbers game. bym, duff, knight are the leaders for me right now.

1 shot cop and RB claims solve themselves later. mafia almost has to kill them if they are legit. Quickly becoming a numbers game. bym, duff, knight are the leaders for me right now.

RB claim could be anyone if its from the civ side.

Back