• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

1 shot cop and RB claims solve themselves later. mafia almost has to kill them if they are legit. Quickly becoming a numbers game. bym, duff, knight are the leaders for me right now.

If bym and duff are my teammates, I've gone so fucking hard in the paint to bus them on two separate days (while ardently defending a dirty Tejas) that I don't even know what side is up anymore.

I wish I were more than a blind retard this game.

If bym and duff are my teammates, I've gone so fucking hard in the paint to bus them on two separate days (while ardently defending a dirty Tejas) that I don't even know what side is up anymore.

So what has happened here is you make me like your for mafia more. I am naming 3 people for likely 2 slots. I am not linking you to them. I am saying these are who I want to string up.

what do you mean

If the RB claim is real then there is a civ RB. So the person claiming being blocked could be on either side and doesnt mean it will resolve itself over time.

Would be one hell of a game plan right?

If the RB claim is real then there is a civ RB. So the person claiming being blocked could be on either side and doesnt mean it will resolve itself over time.

They can't leave a civ RB alive, they have to hunt him. Toogs is saying that the people posting that they have been blocked isn't material and, thus, will resolve itself when the civ RB either comes out or is killed.

I dont think we kill the claimed roleblock here, regardless if you believe it or not.

why would I claim RB if it weren't true?

if I'm civ there is no reason to fake cliam

if I'm mafia and the mafia RB just died then a fake RB claim pretty much kills any chance of surviving the end game once the math starts mathing

This is the knight persona I end up thinking is mafia but turns out isn't - he left out a lot on his duff focus and the reasoning is a stretch. But he is so confident.

No shit but Juice could be lying.

There was a hit last night. Assuming there are 3 mafia, one of them was killed. That leaves 2 mafia to make the hit. Juice is MARGINALLY more clear than the general population because mafia would have had to choose 1 of the 2 remaining players to make the hit without knowing that Juice was RB'd.

Could Juice be lying? Yes.
Could Juice be a civ? Yes.
Could Juice be mafia? Yes.

Is it less likely that Juice is mafia because he was role blocked last night and there was a night kill? Yes.

how do we feel about catamount? my take is that his 3 posts are all nonsense, which on L1 says he's not in chatzy doing what he's told.....but that is kind of his mafia style. i'm leaning civ

Back