• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

There was a hit last night. Assuming there are 3 mafia, one of them was killed. That leaves 2 mafia to make the hit. Juice is MARGINALLY more clear than the general population because mafia would have had to choose 1 of the 2 remaining players to make the hit without knowing that Juice was RB'd.

Could Juice be lying? Yes.
Could Juice be a civ? Yes.
Could Juice be mafia? Yes.

Is it less likely that Juice is mafia because he was role blocked last night and there was a night kill? Yes.

There is guaranteed 3 mafia now with an RB.

This is the knight persona I end up thinking is mafia but turns out isn't - he left out a lot on his duff focus and the reasoning is a stretch. But he is so confident.

Let me set you at ease - I have no fucking clue what the actual answer is. But reading the posts, it looks like Duff was trying to quietly save Tejas after saying Tejas should be killed.

why would I claim RB if it weren't true?

if I'm civ there is no reason to fake cliam

if I'm mafia and the mafia RB just died then a fake RB claim pretty much kills any chance of surviving the end game once the math starts mathing

I agree with you, just the way you came out with it looks suspicious.

how do we feel about catamount? my take is that his 3 posts are all nonsense, which on L1 says he's not in chatzy doing what he's told.....but that is kind of his mafia style. i'm leaning civ

The idea of chatzy coaching gets thrown around a lot, but I have rarely seen it happen.

Let me set you at ease - I have no fucking clue what the actual answer is. But reading the posts, it looks like Duff was trying to quietly save Tejas after saying Tejas should be killed.

He also technically put tejas into the conversation like 5 minutes before.

for precisely the reason noted above - seems like being RB'd automatically confers a halo of civiness

if i'm SK and i'm sitting here with a group thinking there is no SK then no way am I going to say I'm RBed and then oh by the way now there are two kills per night

if i'm SK and i'm sitting here with a group thinking there is no SK then no way am I going to say I'm RBed and then oh by the way now there are two kills per night

that's fair; will suck when a SK pops up tonight and you're left holding the bag though

I was on juice for his end of day but agree now that the math says backburner him. Duff and knight are the top two choices now

I more meant it was odd that you voted with Duff on Juice, then switch to vote for Duff. Voting for him in general is fine, just seemed like a weird leap for you.

Back