• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

I want to vote bym again for the foolishness in round 1 about romanovs votes.

Cool - well this nails it for me. I'll out myself and provide the information I know, since I will not be here to defend myself from about 3:30 to after 5 and maybe later and I think I'm leading in the vote count after never moving off the Mafia RB in D1.

I'm a Doctor.

I protected Rommy last night.

That means there's a SK in the game.

That also means that if Juice got RBed for real, he's not the SK. It also means there's a 50% chance he's not the mafia member who made the hit. That's enough to back burner him for me.

Good hunting, guys. Hope you're mafia.

Cool - well this nails it for me. I'll out myself and provide the information I know, since I will not be here to defend myself from about 3:30 to after 5 and maybe later and I think I'm leading in the vote count after never moving off the Mafia RB in D1.

I'm a Doctor.

That also means that if Juice got RBed for real, he's not the SK. It also means there's a 50% chance he's not the mafia member who made the hit. That's enough to back burner him for me.

That post was tongue in cheek and you had no votes, but this is cool too.

giphy.webp

No reason to not believe that. Romanov taking the double tap is insane props.

Rommy only took one of them. *I* stopped the other.

Probably means at least someone was concerned about him being right about something.

he was hit twice, investigated, and protected. solid D1 effort

Rommy only took one of them. *I* stopped the other.

Probably means at least someone was concerned about him being right about something.

Right, right - hakeem read says SD3, but romanov might not have been any more than taking out a great player who was active.

I'm a Doctor.

Damn alright

Juice (2) - Cata, Duff
Knight (2) - bym, gouda
Duff (2) - Knight, SD3
Bym (1) - toogs
SD3 (1) - Juice
Cata (1) - Da

YTV: blue, Diggler

This is a dog shit vote when SD3 amd Bym are options. Also, diggles, unless you've got some logic to share with the class.

Tejas is also a viable option and Im not letting your move get him off the hook.

So: bym and i are both civ specials and Duff was all over Tejas, even bringing him back to the discussion after knight tries to change the focus. Don't like this at all from Knight.

Im fine moving off of juice based on the numbers but his entry into day 2 still is fishy to me.

switch to No vote

Toogs point about mathing is good too - gotta assume bym and diggler are legit now, so known civs. Takes the pool down to 9 people for 6-2-1. Juice can't be the RB or the SK or 1 mafia. So, 8 people most likely with 3 bad roles:

toogs
knight
catamount
da
duff
sd3
blue
gouda

Back