• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

do we think duff would have actively worked to shift the focus back to tejas D1 as mafia?

Cool - well this nails it for me. I'll out myself and provide the information I know, since I will not be here to defend myself from about 3:30 to after 5 and maybe later and I think I'm leading in the vote count after never moving off the Mafia RB in D1.

I'm a Doctor.

I protected Rommy last night.

That means there's a SK in the game.

That also means that if Juice got RBed for real, he's not the SK. It also means there's a 50% chance he's not the mafia member who made the hit. That's enough to back burner him for me.

Good hunting, guys. Hope you're mafia.

Good choice on protection. Glad you're not mafia, but why come out this soon?

can you imagine if bym is telling the truth but there's not actually a SK but instead rommy got vig hit??

My vote likely will come down to catamount or SD3 this round. With an outside, last minute switch to knight not completely outside the realm of possibility.

i have to go pick up a kid and then get on a 4pm call so i may not get back here before 4:30. Imma go with ***cata*** and let the people decide

can you imagine if bym is telling the truth but there's not actually a SK but instead rommy got vig hit??

Eh, this is true - but by this point, the only people who havent posted this round are gouda and blue. Otherwise, the vig would (should) have claimed.

It's possible, but Occam doesn't like it. It's awesome that we're an hour out from the end of day 2 and the game is nearly solved.

Duff/Gouda for me.

This is a dog shit vote when SD3 amd Bym are options. Also, diggles, unless you've got some logic to share with the class.

Tejas is also a viable option and Im not letting your move get him off the hook.

So: bym and i are both civ specials and Duff was all over Tejas, even bringing him back to the discussion after knight tries to change the focus. Don't like this at all from Knight.

dude are you even going to try to explain this shit? or just continue loudly claiming that it's over?

My vote likely will come down to catamount or SD3 this round. With an outside, last minute switch to knight not completely outside the realm of possibility.

yeah i like this group too

would like to see sd3 tied up late again (winky face)

It's possible, but Occam doesn't like it. It's awesome that we're an hour out from the end of day 2 and the game is nearly solved.

Duff/Gouda for me.

Gouda bussed tejas, who was RB. I don't have Gouda near top of my list, unless we're in T and Gouda is GF. If that's the case then we can claim win this today with the open specials

MAYBE Gouda busses Tejas for street cred if cata is on their team, but hakeem says thats a long shot imo

For the people voting for me, you think I would make a point to move onto Tejas just to move off him in the last 5-10 of the round if we were teammates?

Duff (3) - Knight, SD3, toogs
Knight (2) - bym, gouda
Cata (2) - Da, Diggler
Juice (1) - Cata
SD3 (1) - Juice

YTV: blue, Duff

Back