• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

AITA for my company hiring a little person, and then being shocked when they knocked on my office door to introduce her and clearly having a surprised reaction on my face when I had to look down to find her? Like, they're the assholes for not providing a heads up there, right? Or are we all assholes? Great person, I just feel like a heads up was necessary in that situation.

Reactions: tic
AITA for my company hiring a little person, and then being shocked when they knocked on my office door to introduce her and clearly having a surprised reaction on my face when I had to look down to find her? Like, they're the assholes for not providing a heads up there, right? Or are we all assholes? Great person, I just feel like a heads up was necessary in that situation.

this is a fantastic bon mot

it's their fault that their head isn't "up there," you know, where i can SEE YOU.

do i now have to provide step-stools and other items of compliance for my office suite? They are definitely the assholes here, I have a lot of questions. We have sitting/standing bamboo adjustable desks but mine bottoms out at 28 inches. I don't think it'll go low enough

anyone have a read on expository sd3 being a tell? I tend to think it's banter but I don't recall him doing this before, so it could also be cover.

I'm replacing the pump for my shallow well, what kind should I get? The existing pump is a 3/4 HP flotec that was installed very poorly before I bought the house and has never drawn water (according to neighbor) - I'm going to replace all the old galvanized pipe with pvc and I'm thinking I only need 1/2 hp. The water is just for the lawn/garden.

that's blue bait right there to let him engage in the conversation. NOTED.

how did you figure they'd go about letting you know? company-wide email? warning posters?

I'm replacing the pump for my shallow well, what kind should I get? The existing pump is a 3/4 HP flotec that was installed very poorly before I bought the house and has never drawn water (according to neighbor) - I'm going to replace all the old galvanized pipe with pvc and I'm thinking I only need 1/2 hp. The water is just for the lawn/garden.

Blue might be able to provide more insight, but wells aren't really my forte. I know it's motherfuckin' expensive if you have to drill a new one now.

do i now have to provide step-stools and other items of compliance for my office suite? They are definitely the assholes here, I have a lot of questions. We have sitting/standing bamboo adjustable desks but mine bottoms out at 28 inches. I don't think it'll go low enough

How bout just treat them with respect and ask them about any accommodations they may need? :noidea:

And has mafia games evolved into a mix of Randomness threads with game play sprinkled in??

how else do you propose we get started? Feel free to post something game related

Back