• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

anyone have a read on expository sd3 being a tell? I tend to think it's banter but I don't recall him doing this before, so it could also be cover.

SD3 is a banterer, regardless.

If he's civ, he'll do something stupid to help mafia.

If he's mafia, he'll do something stupid to help civs.

I guess hold out and see what happens?

My true power will be realized if I am ever SK

Noting that is NOTED

Searched "Noted" on Imgur and this came up. Please note it.

ZgVVv4e.png

SD3 is not as bad at the game as you say. In the game I modded, he pegged mafia, but no one would listen to him.

cata with an early post but no vote as of 9:27am central time is

NOTED

Barely made it to my flight to Charlotte this morning. Got halfway to the airport and forgot my wallet, only reason I made the flight is because America is fucked and now no flights leave on time. God bless.

***da***

I left my wallet on the plane once and they found it and called me and I was able to go back and get it

but I had to miss my connection and take the last flight out, meaning I missed my ride home and had to take a taxi home that was like $100

and I wondered if it would have been less hassle to just get new cards and save 3 hours and $100

I left my wallet on the plane once and they found it and called me and I was able to go back and get it

but I had to miss my connection and take the last flight out, meaning I missed my ride home and had to take a taxi home that was like $100

and I wondered if it would have been less hassle to just get new cards and save 3 hours and $100
Did the same thing but with a passport. Bout had to kill a bitch to get them to go look for it.

Traveling in the summer sucks, so many mouth breathing children.

SD3 what is your dwarf status? Maybe they didn’t give you a heads up because they assumed y’all would be at eye level.

Back