• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

rommy, ***bym*** re-rack and play again tomorrow.

sd3, diggler, knight all civs. If I were a vig or SK I would shoot rommy

Because I'm trying to figure out your motivation.

I thought it was odd when you were the 3rd vote on the person I started on. So, I noticed when you moved off.

So what do you think of my motivation?

So what do you think of my motivation?

I don't get the read on Diggler.

I also don't understand the reasoning for Tejas. Why pile on someone when there's no reason yet?

I don't get the read on Diggler.

I also don't understand the reasoning for Tejas. Why pile on someone when there's no reason yet?

There was no reasoning for Tejas. You not have coffee yet?

There was no reasoning for Tejas. You not have coffee yet?

Read my comment this way then.

Why did you put the 3rd vote on someone who hadn't even posted yet? Were you trying to get a reaction from him? Someone else?

Diggler (3) - gouda, Knight, rommy
Tejas (2) - bym, blue
SD3 (2) - Tejas, Juice
Da (2) - Diggler, Cata
Bym (2) - Da, toogs
Blue (1) - Duff
Toogs (1) - SD3

Read my comment this way then.

Why did you put the 3rd vote on someone who hadn't even posted yet? Were you trying to get a reaction from him? Someone else?

Yes. Now go look at diggler's reaction.

***Tejas***

***Tejas***

***tejas***

Let’s majo tejas before he posts

that'll teach him to play

Look at all these Tejas dikriders.

Can you blame them? Dude is a fox.

Tag: knight molests baby deer

Boooo blue is the best

switch to sd3

ive maxed out quotes. going to add a another here from #36

Ill be honest, only one post really stuck out as ooof bad and that was Juice's callout of Cata.

If it was a tongue in cheek then my bad but that just stuck out to me.

My interpretation of those posts is:

1) 3 bullshit votes on tejas
2) I egg on more votes on tejas
3) diggler acknowledges the post but comes up with some luke warm reason to not vote tejas. it's just a little coy, there's something there
4) diggler says some cute shit back at knight who is also talking about tejas dikriders
5) tejas with a "lol" post stands out
6) tejas switches from duff to sd3 for a bullshit reason to me, citing that sd3 calling blue a d1 vote makes sd3 his vote. doesn't hold water. tejas says blue is "the best". ok what's that? seems like crap faux interaction.
7) diggler "notes" the post, which is also meaningless

if i had to guess, diggler and tejas are mafia. outside chance sd3 is too but i hate fingering 3 guys at once

Back