• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

My interpretation of those posts is:

1) 3 bullshit votes on tejas
2) I egg on more votes on tejas
3) diggler acknowledges the post but comes up with some luke warm reason to not vote tejas. it's just a little coy, there's something there
4) diggler says some cute shit back at knight who is also talking about tejas dikriders
5) tejas with a "lol" post stands out
6) tejas switches from duff to sd3 for a bullshit reason to me, citing that sd3 calling blue a d1 vote makes sd3 his vote. doesn't hold water. tejas says blue is "the best". ok what's that? seems like crap faux interaction.
7) diggler "notes" the post, which is also meaningless

if i had to guess, diggler and tejas are mafia. outside chance sd3 is too but i hate fingering 3 guys at once

also im gunshy on reading sd3 since i lead on him d1 last game for a kinda similar post style. so im not saying sd3 is maf here. my primary reads are diggler followed by tejas

rommy, what in the actual fuck are you yammering about? i made a joke about your joke of majoing someone immediately in post 21. settle down beavis

Is this just a guess that there are only 2 mafia?

It is neither. I am merely saying if we kill those 2, we will be at a great advantage and can finish it off and get another game in (which is a bad idea anyway). And the likelihood that goon would run a 2 maf game after all of the whinging when I did is...very small.

My interpretation of those posts is:

1) 3 bullshit votes on tejas
2) I egg on more votes on tejas
3) diggler acknowledges the post but comes up with some luke warm reason to not vote tejas. it's just a little coy, there's something there
4) diggler says some cute shit back at knight who is also talking about tejas dikriders
5) tejas with a "lol" post stands out
6) tejas switches from duff to sd3 for a bullshit reason to me, citing that sd3 calling blue a d1 vote makes sd3 his vote. doesn't hold water. tejas says blue is "the best". ok what's that? seems like crap faux interaction.
7) diggler "notes" the post, which is also meaningless

if i had to guess, diggler and tejas are mafia. outside chance sd3 is too but i hate fingering 3 guys at once

i have an alternative view of that entire sequence, which is that it's 90% D1 bullshitting

I know its like 90% of the posts over the past couple of hours, but lets not talk about this romanov/tejas thing anymore.

I’m on the same page as Diggler.

But it wouldn’t be the first time Rommy had a meta level read that I don’t get. I didn’t read Diggler’s comment as a soft deflection off Tejas, but I underst and why you did.

this entire tempest in a teapot about bullshit votes in Hour1 is either ridiculous or crafty. not sure which yet.

I’m on the same page as Diggler.

But it wouldn’t be the first time Rommy had a meta level read that I don’t get. I didn’t read Diggler’s comment as a soft deflection off Tejas, but I underst and why you did.

Kill this. Burn it with fire.

Kill this. Burn it with fire.

is this a punishment read? like we need to put a stop to the wishy washy posting? bym just posts like that. ive misread it when he was civ before

i'm going with romny is being crafty and i shall report back with further findings at a later time

I could be convinced to vote for sd3 or bym

I do not have rommy as a civ yet

tones! reads!

"[name] is doing that thing where they might be mafia, but I could be reading it wrong! maybe it's a ruse!"

Back