• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

A lot of you expressed interest in playing the game.

I'm ready to start gathering players. Do the following if you'd like to play a game with 7 day turns (you have 7 days to put in moves/chat):

1. Download the game.
2. Open the game.
3. Create an Asmo Connect account (top right, I think?)
4. Open your Asmo Connect account in a web browser
5. Go to "Players" on the right.
6. Go to "My Buddies"
7. Search for KnightAtWake
8. Have sex with Gouda's mom
9. Send me a friend request, I will accept.
10. Wait for awhile
11. Once we have six, I will send a mass PM and also send game invites. All you have to do at that point is:

A. Open the game
B. Go to the "Lobby"
C. Find your invite to the game (I will almost certainly name the game something inappropriate related to one of your mothers)
D. Click and and "Join game."
E. Once everyone has done A-D, the game starts.

The PM you sent had a dead link. While this seems like a bad omen for the rest of this shit, if you’ll resend I’ll try it

Game of thrones the board game is free on the Epic store right now. Just click the download button and it's yours. Might be a good off-season distraction if things fall off again.

It’s now $20. Is this going to be fun? I trust your judgment.

Easy majo, pile on rommy and get another morning deadline in

yeah this was an off week. put the schedule on your refrigerators.

The pump is working?

We are looking at a place with a well. I have no idea what to do with a well. I keep thinking there will be a crank with an oaken bucket.

The pump is working?

We are looking at a place with a well. I have no idea what to do with a well. I keep thinking there will be a crank with an oaken bucket.

Well (HAHAHAH) I haven't actually finished installing it yet, but I pulled the old pump and pipe out and was able to see how much volume it holds. SO yeah

Back