• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Single Game Tickets On Sale Now

I don't like buying when you can't pick your own seats

You can: find tickets/purchase by seat.

Semi-correction: looks like the 4-paks (seats on east side + parking pass) which are available for a few of the games do not allow you to pick your seats. But I'd think a decent shot of selecting seats if you called and talked directly to a ticket rep.

I don't like buying when you can't pick your own seats

Call the ticket office and talk to a rep. Online only gives you best available. A ticket rep will tell you what’s available and let you choose.

Call the ticket office and talk to a rep. Online only gives you best available. A ticket rep will tell you what’s available and let you choose.

??
"Purchase by seat" shows every seat in the stadium: green if available; greyed-out if already sold.

We have tix for Clemson but it's been years since I booked a hotel in Winston. Can somebody give me the usual rundown on the best options? We're looking at the Marriott downtown but it seems crazy expensive for a three-star and has very mixed reviews on the web.

Last edited:
We have tix for Clemson but it's been years since I booked a hotel in Winston. Can somebody give me the usual rundown on the best options? We're looking at the Marriott downtown but it seems crazy expensive for a three-star and has very mixed reviews on the web.

Get something booked NOW then sort thru changes later. Kimpton, Marriott, embassy suites, are the quality name hotels but there are several newer ones built downtown lately(Courtyard and Hampton) Avoiding downtown, there are many in the Hanes Mall blvd area at better prices. Hawthorne Inn is used by WFBH even if older.

We really like the Fairfield near Salem College; nice facility & staff, and easy walk to downtown. However, it books up most weekends especially if there's something going on at WSSU, so if you're interested I'd suggest going ahead and booking.One place I would not recommend is the Brookstone Inn. A lot of people think it's charming, but for some reason the place seems " cold" and it kind of creeps me out.

Anyone know when we will get notified what seats were in? Also, are both tickets and parking mobile only this year?

Anyone know when we will get notified what seats were in? Also, are both tickets and parking mobile only this year?

Did you purchase season tickets, a 4-pack, or individual game tickets? I ordered my season tiks a while back and selected my seats online, and within the last hour purchased a handful of singles for the Clemson game by clicking on and finding available seats near my season tickets, so curious as to why they gave you the pot luck deal.
Pretty sure season tickets and season parking are mobile only, but I was able to select the pdf option for the Clemson game singles.

You can: find tickets/purchase by seat.

When the sale went live this option wasn't enabled - it was just search by zone and the ticket office would assign the seats. They fixed it and now you can select your own seats. They may have seen my message!

I bet some of the non conference games won't get many more than 1500 fans. Wake has always struggled with attendance and those non conference games are way overpriced.

Anyone have an idea when season tickets will be mailed? Can't wait for some football.

Anyone have an idea when season tickets will be mailed? Can't wait for some football.

Last season w/o jumping thru a bunch of hoops you had to use the mobile option for both tickets and parking passes. Yesterday I received an email wanting to verify my mailing address no later than August 8 so they can send me the parking passes, so maybe they're doing it differently this year.

Last season w/o jumping thru a bunch of hoops you had to use the mobile option for both tickets and parking passes. Yesterday I received an email wanting to verify my mailing address no later than August 8 so they can send me the parking passes, so maybe they're doing it differently this year.

They mailed my parking passes last year, but also had the mobile option.

A little off topic but I still can't believe orange and blue lot passes sold out so quickly. We didn't buy season tickets for the first time in about 15 years basically for that reason since our tailgating group is right at the edge of the blue lot.

Back