• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Pit Fantasy Football League - Dynasty League Filled, Members Please See New Thread

thoughts on date yet or did i miss it in thread?

Hasn't really been discussed yet. First game is Thurs, Sept 8, so obv before then. I am good to have the draft any evening or weeknight in that week leading up to the 8th.

Would a draft on Tues, Sept 6th at 8pm Eastern work for everyone?

I’m am fine any day that week and selfishly would want it bumped to 8:30 or 9 but could make 8 work if I have to.

I am happy to move it to 9pm Eastern, I just wanted to try to be respectful of anyone who may not want to be up until 11pm for this draft. If the consensus is that 9pm Eastern is better, that's fine. I'm Central anyway so I'm good lol.

Also I may have just RNG'd a draft order...

:couch:

monday being labor day may be tough.
but whatever is fine with me

Damn you're right.

We might have to bump it to the week before then, I'm hesitant to have it the night before the first game just in case something happens.

Im good for the 6th at 9pm. Would prefer the 7th as a 2nd option rather than the week before as to avoid any injuries from the last preseason games.

It will be hard to get 20 of us to have an ideal date. But, it may be nice that the "default" date be the night before the opening game (the 7th).

It will be hard to get 20 of us to have an ideal date. But, it may be nice that the "default" date be the night before the opening game (the 7th).

After thinking it over, I tend to agree. I will set the draft date/time to Wed, Sept 7th at 9PM Eastern as a default, just to have something on the books. If anyone absolutely opposes this time or cannot make it, let me know and we can look toward the week before.

Also if anyone has a personal line to JMan, please reach out to him. He hasn't been seen on the boards since we rocked, chalked, and Jayhawked his beloved Tar Heels in April.

Someone is not going to be able to make it regardless of time you pick. Don't stress yourself out trying to find a time 20 people agree on.

Someone is not going to be able to make it regardless of time you pick. Don't stress yourself out trying to find a time 20 people agree on.

agreed. I'm fine any night and time, just putting my toddler to bed. but I think worst case I'd miss my first 2 picks depending on where I land. I guess I guess can rank stuff to ensure I get who I want.

agreed. I'm fine any night and time, just putting my toddler to bed. but I think worst case I'd miss my first 2 picks depending on where I land. I guess I guess can rank stuff to ensure I get who I want.

Been there. I laid down beside his bed and kept my phone under the bed on silent and was ready to draft when my time came. Also there are huge gaps in the draft especially if you have a top 5 or bottom 5 pick to get bed time done.

Pretty sure last year's draft was Tuesday before the start of the season at 9:00. Seems like a good choice for a standard time.

Would be nice to iron out the time though soon as Im waiting on this one to set the time on a draft for a league I commish

Back