• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Pit Fantasy Football League - Dynasty League Filled, Members Please See New Thread

OK just going to make the call then that the draft will be Wednesday, Sept 7th at 9pm Eastern. Also officially making the call that we will use ESPN again this year for simplicity's sake. The league has been reactivated, make sure you go onto ESPN and login prior draft day so there are no issues in getting into the draft room.

Please reach out with any questions or post them in here. Also APB on JMan, if I don't hear from him by August 31, I am opening up his spot to a new signup.

I want jmans spot. I’m not an annoying app fan and gooner secretly loves me.

Mako will you trade me your #1 pick for a kicker to be named later?

I always draft 3 kickers. Can never have too many kickers.

Wow, 3 kickers...Mako is a fantasy shark. He really understands the subtle nuances of this game. I say give J-Man 15 minutes and if he doesn't say yes get Mako ASAP and place him in my division, please! I want to learn from the master.

are we going with that draft order or something else?

I havent even opened the app this year so I have no idea what is on the site but we usually roll it on a RNG and paste the results in here. Or have 1 poster send 20 names and another send 20 numbers then match them up for order. Both have been done in the past

That second one is pretty good. Don't care what Gooner uses though.

Is there a way to see the draft order on the app besides looking at the Waiver Order in reverse? Just curious. The ESPN app seems designed to maximize clicks.

was referencing this. the draft order is set on the site right now
i'm good with the rng or the second option you listed

I haven't set the draft order yet, but I think that SD3's suggestion is actually pretty brilliant. I will reach out to a couple of people and get that set up, that seems more fair than the random.org gods.

Bump for JMan

Also SD3 either clean out your box or check it once in a while

What’s the word on the draft order?

I feel like you’ve given jman more than enough time here

JMan has until 9:00AM Eastern on Thursday morning to confirm his spot in the league, at which point if he has not, I will give the position to mako. Mako, send me an email address that you want for the invite if it comes to that.

Also the draft order is set

Back