• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Pit Fantasy Football League - Dynasty League Filled, Members Please See New Thread

I'm good with the rules staying the same or minor changes if wanted. I'm also good with using whatever service. I absolutely want to keep divisions, though.

The only real reason I prefer ESPN to Yahoo is because I never use Yahoo for anything anymore. I don't even know what name/account I used for Fantasy Football on here with Yahoo, or the password. Also because all of my fantasy info generally comes from ESPN. I subscribe to a couple of other sites, but ESPN is my primary site. So having to go back and forth between ESPN and Yahoo would just be a pain in the ass.

The only real reason I prefer ESPN to Yahoo is because I never use Yahoo for anything anymore. I don't even know what name/account I used for Fantasy Football on here with Yahoo, or the password. Also because all of my fantasy info generally comes from ESPN. I subscribe to a couple of other sites, but ESPN is my primary site. So having to go back and forth between ESPN and Yahoo would just be a pain in the ass.

You use ESPN? Dafuq

ESPN has far worse interface than Yahoo which is much more efficient.

I like ESPN for getting quick write ups on projections and injury news. Seems to make things easier when you’re trying to find a bye week TE on the wire.

You can get ESPN alerts without being in an ESPN league.

So does Yahoo not offer the same? I personally hate alerts and don’t allow for pretty much all apps.

Yes. Both offer alerts. I thought you were saying you thought ESPN’s were quicker.

In. No preference on the platform or league format. Thanks!

Haven't been on the boards in forever. Is Pit FF happening this year?

Yes it is! I Will have the league set up and invitations out this week, hopefully. Next week at the latest.

Can I consider this for you and Mr. Peach as confirmation of participation?

So with Peach and Mr. Peach in for another season, all we have left is the I/Os, bern, and JMan. I will reach out via PM, but if those of you who may know them on a more personal level can reach out to them through other channels to have them confirm in thread whether they will be participating, that would be greatly appreciated!

Based on the feedback received so far, I think it seems a vast majority either don't mind ESPN and I can re-up there, or would be willing to try Sleeper. ESPN would be easier from my perspective (I can just click a few buttons to reactivate), but if anyone has strong feelings either way, please make them heard here so we can discuss as a complete league before I make the decision.

Sorry, Ph, but you are on Yahoo Island.

I was neutral originally, but if it makes things easier for Gooner I'd vote to stay with ESPN.

It is with great pleasure that I can release the 2022 division lineup. The process: the top 8 teams are distributed in snake-fashion through the 4 divisions based on playoff finish. The remaining 12 teams were distributed in the same snake-fashion based on record with total points scored in 2021 as the tiebreaker. By total happenstance, both Pit League Power Couples changed divisions together (nothing like fantasy football to show that love finds a way), but some really fun potential matchups with the otherwise big shakeup.

DavisKitchinPoteatTaylor
redwingSatanTripleDeacSD3
DEACHAWKBarcaPeachYoungBuck
Fighting CocksMrs. I/OLone WolfSleepy
GoonerMr. I/OGhostsurferEdarem
PicklePhJManbern

What were the divisions from last season? I can't remember who I should be holding grudges against.

Back