• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Pit Fantasy Football League - Dynasty League Filled, Members Please See New Thread

Gooner

Pit League Fantasy Football Commissioner
Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome back to another year of Pit Fantasy Football. I am your league commissioner, the Notorious G.O.O.N., and I am excited to get the ball rolling on the 2022 season. There are a few offseason items to address which we will get to, but first things first we will get started on confirming our 20 participants for this fall. All 2021 teams have right of first refusal to their spots in the league, please post in the thread or PM me your confirmation of participation. If anyone declines their spot, I will fill in their positions on a first come, first serve basis for other managers. If you have interest in participating and want to be on the wait list, please PM me as soon as possible.

2022 OFFSEASON QUESTIONS
  1. What fantasy platform do we want to use? Options: Return to Yahoo, Renew on ESPN, Move to Sleeper
  2. Are there any rule changes and/or league settings changes you would like to see in 2022?
  3. Do you want to maintain divisions or move back to non-divisional, best records make the playoffs?

Additionally, the Pit Fantasy League Spreadsheet is located here: Spreadsheet

My plan is to continue the spreadsheet moving forward each year to have some recorded history as best I can. If anyone has any suggestions of things they want to see added to the spreadsheet or included in the recorded history, please let me know.

I am happy to be leading another successful year of the Pit Fantasy League, excited to get things going!

Last edited:
TyZHnkE.jpg

bYIp46x.jpg

Last edited:
PLAYER LIST
  1. Barca - CONFIRMED
  2. Gooner - CONFIRMED
  3. redwing - CONFIRMED
  4. Lone Wolf - CONFIRMED
  5. iodeac - CONFIRMED
  6. DEACHAWK - CONFIRMED
  7. Ph - CONFIRMED
  8. SD3 - CONFIRMED
  9. Mrs. I/O - CONFIRMED
  10. Pickle - CONFIRMED
  11. DeaconPeach - CONFIRMED
  12. TripleDeac - CONFIRMED
  13. bern - CONFIRMED
  14. Fighting Cocks - CONFIRMED
  15. JMan
  16. Satan - CONFIRMED
  17. Disco Kid - CONFIRMED
  18. YoungBuck - CONFIRMED
  19. Sleepy - CONFIRMED
  20. Edarem - CONFIRMED

Last edited:
i feel confident that this will be well run and correctly moderated

i feel confident that this will be well run and correctly moderated

+1

My vote for platforms would be: 1. Sleeper 2. ESPN 999. Yahoo

Fine with any format. I'm a fan of one massive league but I know most others prefer divisions, so definitely cool with that. Can't recall any rule changes either off the top of my head.

Oh, and let's keep the draft the week before the season starts. In a league this size, we can't have the draft before training camps and preseason games where 4-5 starters always get seriously injured before the season even starts.

In it to win it!

And I don't really care what platform, but I do prefer ESPN to Yahoo....never used Sleeper, but am willing to try new things...from a quick search, it looks fun.

Disco is back for another ass-kicking (mine). Don't care about format unless it favors me somehow....

I’m in. I prefer Yahoo to ESPN but I’m willing to try Sleeper.

I'm holding out of voluntary mini-camps until my name is added to the All Time Results list.

Have no experience with Sleeper, but I prefer ESPN to Yahoo. Just curious what people like better about it? To me, the ESPN interface is way more user-friendly.

The Yahoo interface is way more user friendly to me.

I didn't even realize Yahoo was still supported. Surely it'll get sunset like AOL soon?

Back