• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Offices moving to Charlotte?

Intrigue at the Grandover palace.

FWgmrqTUcAMKENr

They are making a huge deal out of this and I think it really doesn’t matter at all. They can all work from home and Zoom about everything for all I care. There are better places for my tax money to go.

Nice to see the ACC pulling the corporate threat to move out of state unless public tax money is paid. NC taxpayer helps fund a move to Charlotte.

They are making a huge deal out of this and I think it really doesn’t matter at all. They can all work from home and Zoom about everything for all I care. There are better places for my tax money to go.

The Big 12 offices are in a one story building on the side of the highway in Dallas. Dont think it matters much.

I thought it was Charlotte USA?

Lovely town but we don’t claim them and we don’t claim us. Until they move the Big 4 schools to Charlotte, way for folks there care about SEC football, the Panthers, & Church. They dam sure don’t attend ACC games.

This seems like a really minor issue given the latest realignment news. Kind of ridiculous to look for office space for a conference that may not exist.

Regarding all airports those words are redundant.

GSO is a breeze compared to CLT or ATL for that matter. You can park in front of the darn door at GSO so if a staffer drives a car to take a flight out of GSO it is painless. Uber solves all problems the traffic into CLT and ATL is can be quite painful. Traffic into GSO? Not.

If the ACC wants to think they’re sexier in a “city” go for it but the working staffers will not benefit as much as they think they will in terms of travel.

You are so incredibly wrong about this it isn't even funny.

I’d rather deal with traffic in and out of GSO than CLT or ATL.

Back