• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tour de France 2022 thread

BTW, IMO if you are using Peacock, you need to use the non-USA feed. No commercials and European announcers. NBC etc are too methodical in their coverage. I go for the Euro feeds when I can get them. I was in Europe last week and got the GCN+ feed which I think is the best coverage, but I can't use it in the US.

Amazing. Game changer. Thank you.

Amazing. Game changer. Thank you.

:thumbsup:

Not that I really care, but if you watch the entire broadcast at some point they go over all the 'fines' given out the previous day. Like for littering and taking natural breaks when fans are around.

Who knew. :)

This is some great dogfighting.

Thanks for the rec on the international feed.

Yes and no. Tadej is still young. I think he was thinking he was really superman. He chased breaks he shouldn't have.

yea, he was really aggressive from teh start of the tour too and it finally caught up to him. he's never cracked on a climb before, but it happens and you can't recover from it in the stage. lesson learned for him i'm sure.

Awesome, saw them setting up stands on Champs Elysees last week

turns out I was wrong on her schedule. she's flying to Paris tonight, taking the TGV to somewhere tomorrow to start watching some stages, then heading back to Paris for the final on the Champs.

Ineos with 3 of the top 8 overall is just silly. Thomas could have a dark horse shot depending on how things break. Happy to see Nairo Quintana healthy and having a great race. Should be some really good action ahead.

Two Americans in the top 10 of Alp d'Huez stage.

Whoa what a crazy half hour on a seemingly calm stretch. Four J-V riders hit the deck, including Vingegaard.

Just caught up. Yesterday was a great finish. Hope JV is able to hold it together for the yellow.

Killer finish today. Fun to see those two dueling. Seemed like a painful final climb, damn.

Yeah great finish today. Brandon McNulty put in an absolutely monster performance today. Just shredded everyone other than Pogacar and Vingegaard. Lots of impressive riding from young Americans this Tour.

Pogacar trying lots of attacks on the penultimate climb. Hautacam should be 🔥

Wow...Pogacar fell in the loose gravel on the descent and JV waited for him. This descent is brutal...steep, narrow and loose surface.

Wow...Pogacar fell in the loose gravel on the descent and JV waited for him. This descent is brutal...steep, narrow and loose surface.

That was nuts. This descent is terrifying. Should be fireworks to the finish. Majorly impressed with Geraint Thomas. This guy just keeps grinding and somehow always finds his way back.

Don’t think any rider can take down this Jumbo team when they are firing on all cylinders like today. You should have to compete with one less rider if you have Van Aert on your team. The guy is fucking Superman.

Back