• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tour de France 2022 thread

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Couldn’t immediately find the usual thread so here we go

Tour starts at 9:30 in Copenhagen with a short time trial today

Never knew we had a usual thread. Love watching the TDF.

My mom is going to watch a few stages later this month. Think she's hitting Alp D'Huez (sp) and some Pyrenees stages before hitting the final in Paris.

We were planning to go the summer after COVID started. Who knows when we'll make it over now.

My mom is going to watch a few stages later this month. Think she's hitting Alp D'Huez (sp) and some Pyrenees stages before hitting the final in Paris.

Awesome, saw them setting up stands on Champs Elysees last week

Tadej destroying the time trial and claiming the yellow over his friend and countryman two years ago was one of the most epic and dramatic sporting moments I’ve watched.

When I was buying my bike, one dealer I visited said, "You know what the best bike in the Tour is?"

I said, "Whatever bike Tadej Pogacar is riding."

The answer he was looking for was Pinarello. Also, I bought a Pinarello, but from somewhere different.

The ride last year in the stage where Tadej took over in the mountains was one of the most impressive things I’ve seen on a bike. He didn’t even win the stage, but just destroyed the closest challengers.

primoz and tadej are doing things on bikes we've not seen these last few years, just inhuman athletes

Cool that Jakobsen got the stage win today, that crash in Poland they showed was crazy.

And Groenewegen - the guy who caused that and was suspended for 9 months - gets it today? Wild. That was close.

WOUT

wins in yellow, what a boss, great move on the climb, didn't need to use the big leg domestiques to help either, great tactics, great ride

Wout is such a boss. Great move and finish by him today.

I hope Wout is able to keep the jersey the entire tour. Yesterday was an amazing stage.

Back