• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Japan: Abe Shot & Killed

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score

Last edited:
I mean given the world we're in today with the crazies getting crazier on the internet it's rather remarkable we don't have public officials being assassinated multiple times per year.

I mean given the world we're in today with the crazies getting crazier on the internet it's rather remarkable we don't have public officials being assassinated multiple times per year.

Given how many guns and anger at government here, it’s a wonder it doesn’t happen more often.

Just wanted to say that gun control obviously does not work before Norbert or MTG.

The USA and Japan have now both had a great leader named Abe assassinated.

Looks like a homemade pipe bomb gun.

60022333-10993735-The_weapon_used_to_shoot_Abe_appears_to_be_a_homemade_double_bar-m-19_1657265949030.jpg

60022297-10993735-Tetsuya_Yamagami_41_a_veteran_of_Japan_s_armed_forces_was_tackle-a-20_1657265957898.jpg

Imagine a country where you have to tape two pipes together to a piece of plywood to make a one shot gun instead of just going down the street and buying something to spray 50 people with.

That’s not plywood. You clearly are not qualified to participate in a gun control debate.

I can see Ted Cruz's next tweet now:

See even if we were to outlaw guns, nothing would stop people from building their own guns and shooting people. And who would stop them Cops with their own built guns?

Back