• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway this discussion really makes me miss not having a kid lol

here's the menu of the most popular restaurant of the last decade here

https://bestiala.com/menu/

that's probs about 5-20% more expensive than what I would expect a similar restaurant/meal to cost in Chicago, on a dish or drink basis

we have $15 minimum wage

it's the $17 cocktails now that make you wonder if it's worth it

Last edited:
If cocktails are >$15 or so I’m getting a bottle of wine, there should still be one in the $60-$75 range

My wife and I really enjoy that Damian place, which is Enrique Olvera's first American restaurant. Guy has a restaurant in Mexico City which is ranked like the 9th best restaurant in the world.

I've never been but most folks tell me his CDMX spot (Pujol) is way overrated

his spot in Oaxaca was good and not too expensive by American standards, but way more expensive by local standards and not worth the premium imo

I feel like more and more places make sure to have at least one truffle dish on the menu as well.

that's probs about 5-20% more expensive than what I would expect a similar restaurant/meal to cost in Chicago, on a dish or drink basis

we have $15 minimum wage

it's the $17 cocktails now that make you wonder if it's worth it

I have been drinking for the last two daYs in Spain for the price of one Chicago cocktail.

So because of the fees charged by the govt to try and curb congestion/pollution, the cost to own a Toyota Camry is $130,000 in Singapore

So because of the fees charged by the govt to try and curb congestion/pollution, the cost to own a Toyota Camry is $130,000 in Singapore

Good tbh

It’s also a society that has made it possible for people to get to work or the doctor via public transit

The cinematography on s4 of stranger things is insane

The fight choreography and action shots, the long dolly shots, the close takes, the incredible long establishing shots

It’s way better than it needs to be wow

We had homemade lasagna tonight. Fed 5 and another meal of leftovers for $10

The cinematography on s4 of stranger things is insane

The fight choreography and action shots, the long dolly shots, the close takes, the incredible long establishing shots

It’s way better than it needs to be wow

Yep. Can you really complain lack of original movies in the theater when we just got 13.5 hours worth of a high quality original streaming TV?

We had homemade lasagna tonight. Fed 5 and another meal of leftovers for $10

A single container of of Ricotta cheese is like $4-5 I'm not buying it unless it was meatless and you didn't use enough cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back