• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you live long enough, you see yourself become the liar

this fully depends on how much accessible outdoor space you have near you and the weather

500sf through the winter in a bad climate is different than 500sf near the Chicago beaches in the summer

fair enough. i'm a LIAR

impossible meat: $8, but knight is right, it WAS in the freezer already so i didn't count it
lasagna noodles - i don't know, $2?
Ricotta $5
mozzarella and parm - in the fridge but prob not free
2 jars of HT brand sauce $4

all of this could be wrong i don't pay attention. anyway you can still generate a shit ton of lasagna for a very reasonable price that has not escalated in any meaningful way due to biden.

what's worse the preservatives or the saturated fat

We buy the Costco lasagnas for convenience.

I’ve now been inspired to make some pasta this weekend.

do you and your wife eat like 1,250 calories a day or something?

I think a large slice of lasagna for lunch is perfectly acceptable ? Lotta cals with noodles + cheese + meat + spinach (meat AND spinach is how u know we're big time). Enough to put me in a food coma.

Our big pan usually yields 12 large squares. I'll eat 2 for dinner, wife will eat 1, toddler might eat 1 if he's not being picky. Typically this is also served with a salad and another roasted veg.

This was understood.

Anyone who makes lasagna and only makes enough for 1 meal is unamerican and probably has familial ties to Mussolini.

My dad's girlfriend's adopted family (different than her biological one she kept in touch with) was related to Mussolini's doctor. She seemed to think this was something to be proud of.

yeah, DF9's take on long term lasagna consumption mirrors our experience as well

I think a large slice of lasagna for lunch is perfectly acceptable ? Lotta cals with noodles + cheese + meat + spinach (meat AND spinach is how u know we're big time). Enough to put me in a food coma.

Our big pan usually yields 12 large squares. Typically this is also served with a salad and another roasted veg.

OH god, keep going. I'm almost there.

I should probably aim for cheaper lasagna so I can save money for my future compound. Need to get a chest freezer for the garage to buy meat in bulk when its on sale.

How ya feeling burdman

I was in Chincoteague last weekend and saw a billion ibises

I am doing ok, thanks. Ibuprofen is a hell of a drug. I've had a 101 fever for 2 days and a pounding headache but Ibuprofen is helping.

Ibises are great birds. They feel like they should be like a tropical exotic bird you only see in remote places, but you can see 10,000 in a day in Virginia or even New Jersey. Were the glossy or white Ibis?

imagine the world where Kory pulls out his phone at the grocery store to tell his internet friends how much a tub of ricotta costs

9vpuepj.png

Kory can I get a price check on 1lb of impossible meat thanks

Anyone who makes lasagna and only makes enough for 1 meal is unamerican and probably has familial ties to Mussolini.

Wrong -- there is nothing more American than eating an entire Costco lasagna with your obese family members in one sitting and then shooting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back