• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
well 85% Lean Ground Round is $3.99 a pound rn

9vpuepj.png

no permission

the Monroeville SHOP'n SAVE

pittsburgh affordability #builtdifferent

NbkhCB3.png

I will let birdman debunk, but there are is no way there are a billion ibises alive. #stopthelies #deacfan2009fortruth

This is probably true. 1 billion is likely an over estimate. It's why I don't trust count data, and rely on mark recapture methods when ever possible.

Global abundance estimates for Glossy and White Ibis are on the order of 3.5 million birds, but this time of year with all the recently fledged youngins that probably swells to 6 million temporarily. Ibis have recovered dramatically since their population lows in the 1970s and 80s since DDT was outlawed.

This is probably true. 1 billion is likely an over estimate. It's why I don't trust count data, and rely on mark recapture methods when ever possible.

Global abundance estimates for Glossy and White Ibis are on the order of 3.5 million birds, but this time of year with all the recently fledged youngins that probably swells to 6 million temporarily. Ibis have recovered dramatically since their population lows in the 1970s and 80s since DDT was outlawed.

That's still a lot of birds.

Now how many house sparrows are there and should I feel bad about the fledglings that didn't make it this past month? I gave them a birdhouse that wasn't obscured so I feel partially responsible for their deaths.

I’ve been happy with all the apartments I’ve lived in but they have been 1 or 2br. I don’t think I could do a studio because I like the separate live/work/sleep areas.

I’ve been happy with all the apartments I’ve lived in but they have been 1 or 2br. I don’t think I could do a studio because I like the separate live/work/sleep areas.

Yeah. My wife and I have drastically different sleeping schedules. Me playing Rocket League with the boys at 11pm while she was trying to sleep made for tough times. Got very good at whispering tho.

I set ours up in such a way that an ikea 5x5 kallax served as a divider between the bed and the rest of the studio. Helped a bit and I think I would have been fine solo. The apartment itself was also a piece of shit. Big ant problem (ants on the west coast are wild man), lotta mice, had to move out for a week while they fixed some bad mold issues. All for $2600/mo!

How long have you been doing lost distance and how long of a distance we talking?

The whole time we’ve been together has been long distance. 3.5 hours when I lived in Clemson. 31 hours now that I’m out here

I realize it sounds kinda weird starting a relationship long distance but we had known each other for 5 years from App

Also I really enjoy just saying “una cerveza, por favor” without knowing what type of beer I’m getting.

I realize it sounds kinda weird starting a relationship long distance but we had known each other for 5 years from App

current gf started long distance for two years since I was in grad school and we met at a wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back