• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
i95 south carolina/georgia vibes

oh man we recently did this going to HHI and it was brutal. also a v boring drive, there's like nothing to look at on 95 south of the 26 interchange at all. same goes for 26 from Spartanburg to Columbia and Columbia to the 95 interchange.

oh man we recently did this going to HHI and it was brutal. also a v boring drive, there's like nothing to look at on 95 south of the 26 interchange at all. same goes for 26 from Spartanburg to Columbia and Columbia to the 95 interchange.

The highway gets so shitty in some areas too. Fucking maintain that shit yo.

jill biden to latino americans: "The diversity of this community – as distinct as the bodegas of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio, is your strength.”

bringing that big david brooks energy

latin america, a land of contrasts

in this book report i will

think about how diverse we'd all be if we ever got that promised taco truck on every block

man I stopped at a taco bell in Charleston, WV once and let me tell you it was a real piece of shit and the exit/on-ramps made zero fucking sense at all

is that Jill's first big gaffe

weird esp since she basically married the Gaffemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back