• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wife and i dated long distance for 3 years after college while i was in hershey and she was in brooklyn

we met a lot at her parents place in the philly suburbs or i drove to her quite a bit

that was the era i learned to drive stick and had my old beater pickup

driving that front wheel drive in a blizzard in ohio or getting a flat on the verazzano bridge will put some fuckin hair on your chest, as will the jersey turnpike in a truck with a max speed of 60

jill biden to latino americans: "The diversity of this community – as distinct as the bodegas of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio, is your strength.”

bringing that big david brooks energy

just eat tacos.

you lasagna truthers have really made me reevaluate how much attention i pay to grocery prices

long island expressway/cross island parkway is some of the most white knuckle driving in the world with mfers zooming past you and the road is fucked and the lanes are tight

yeah but tell me it's not pretty though!

CharlestonWV-e1614734948672-1920x1080-1.jpg

Juice, we go to Charleston every thanksgiving to meet up with family from Ohio and West Virginia. The only reason knight is sexually assaulted by inbred hillbillies there is because he loves being sexually assaulted by hillbillies. It’s a decent town with a fun little river walk, especially for WVA.

long island expressway/cross island parkway is some of the most white knuckle driving in the world with mfers zooming past you and the road is fucked and the lanes are tight

Out side of Nicaragua, the Cross Bronx Expressway is the worst driving experience I've ever had.

Thought I was overheating last summer in the middle of the George Washington bridge, and have had to drive big ass UHauls down 95 twice in the last couple of years, and I can confirm it just fucking sucks. The other fun thing last summer was being outside DC and thinking my car was about to crap out because of some weird buzzing noise, but it was just the billion locusts buzzing.

Last edited:
Have done the 40 route from various points in Tenn to various points in NC, as well, and love that compared to 95, but got nailed by a heavy storm west of Asheville last year and that was some tense stuff. V low visability.

Have done the 40 route from various points in Tenn to various points in NC, as well, and love that compared to 95, but got nailed by a heavy storm west of Asheville last year and that was some tense stuff. V low visability.

ha, I just did this a couple weekends ago, some realll heavy rain, maybe 5 ft visibility

everyone mostly just slowed down to like 10-15 mph and put flashers on so we could caravan it

Thought I was overheating last summer in the middle of the George Washington bridge, and have had to drive big ass UHauls down 95 twice in the last couple of years, and I can confirm it just fucking sucks. The other fun thing last summer was being outside DC and thinking my car was about to crap out because of some weird buzzing noise, but it was just the billion locusts buzzing.

Cicadas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back