• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Three Star and now Bad Saint

My favs all going down

Yea prob either Saturday the 6th or Monday the 8th

Sat prolly works better for me. My usual silverlake spots are button mash (barcade) and ototo (sake bar) that are on the same block. Alternatively could do little Tokyo which has some pretty nice sushi options, a better barcade, and multiple breweries. One of which has some cornhole boards

Greensboro is the latest victim of the Trump Witch Hunt.

Sat prolly works better for me. My usual silverlake spots are button mash (barcade) and ototo (sake bar) that are on the same block. Alternatively could do little Tokyo which has some pretty nice sushi options, a better barcade, and multiple breweries. One of which has some cornhole boards

Cool, will hit you up closer to

Strick? DeacInItaly?

I just passed an old Peugeot bike with frame shifters on the side of the trail. It didn’t have wheels & the chain was broken, but it looked sick. What’s the view on taking that?

CT: Time to taste the fruits and let the juices drip down down my chin.

I think my last CT title is my favorite, not sure how I missed it until now with my extensive Seinfeld recollection

I just passed an old Peugeot bike with frame shifters on the side of the trail. It didn’t have wheels & the chain was broken, but it looked sick. What’s the view on taking that?

Finders keepers?

What’s the business case for why you need to visit the shithole? Assume you’re not there for pleasure.

When I was a 1L, I was dumb as shit. I interviewed with a Greensboro firm that was a corporate law firm and during the interview I asked “So what corporations are there in Greensboro?”

When I was a 1L, I was dumb as shit. I interviewed with a Greensboro firm that was a corporate law firm and during the interview I asked “So what corporations are there in Greensboro?”

Kontoor Brands babbbbyyyyyy (VFC was so much better)

The neighbor mom and 3 kids are just out for a walk in front of our houses. So weird.

I just had some gas station seafood paella because I like to live dangerously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back