• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
this Zach Wilson story is great. Basically he and his ex dated since HS. They broke up and now she is dating his college roommate, a WR for the Redskins. They posted some loving pic on IG, and someone commented that she was a "homie hopper" then she replied "well @zachwilson is hooking up with his mom's best friend, that's the real homie hopper"

Jokes on her.

Banging your Ex's best friend, not cool. Banging your mom's best friend, very cool.

Homie hoping twat.

Favorite Comedies of the 2010’s

2010: Four Lions/The Other Guys/MacGruber

2011: Bridesmaids/Cedar Rapids/A Good Old Fashioned Orgy

2012: For a Good Time, Call/ 21 Jump Street/ This is 40

2013: The Worlds End/The Heat/Prince Avalanche

2014: What We Do In The Shadows/ Obvious Child/ Grand Budapest Hotel/ They Came Together

2015: 7 Days in Hell/ 3 Generations/ The Bronze

2016: Hunt For The Wilderpeople/ The Nice Guys/Deadpool/Popstar(Never Stop Never Stopping)/Everybody Wants Some

2017: Death of Stalin/Oh Hello on Broadway/ The Disaster Artist/Logan Lucky/A Girls Trip/The Little Hours/Table 19

2018: A Futile & Stupid Gesture/Game Night

2019: Dolemite is My Name/Mister America/Big Time Adolescence

This post really sums up the fact that the comedy movie is dead. RIP.

Town Hall, Rebellion, the Commodore all gone. Why even move back to DC.

Columbia Room, Momofuku, Poca Madre also got got the last couple years.

not specific to DC, but feels like the restaurant experience post-Covid is way less appealing than I remember it

maybe my tastes have changed, but it feels like it's a lot more expensive and less enjoyable

pizza at the brewery for a quarter of the price sounds way better than the creative restaurants that I used to seek out

John Mulaney is performing at the United Center on Friday

how many comedians are big enough to do a venue that big? are there 10?

John Mulaney is performing at the United Center on Friday

how many comedians are big enough to do a venue that big? are there 10?

Sebastian Maniscalso, Bert Kreischer, Chappelle, Kevin Hart, Gabriel Iglesias off the top of my head.

And probably some YouTubers that have 10 million followers and I’ve never heard of.

that's probably the thing that really takes the shine off - it's more expensive but not better in any way and depending on your proclivities, maybe less comfortable b/c of lingering COVID guilt/procedures/whatever.

there's something definitely less fun about it

We used to regularly look for new restaurants to try. That hardly happens now except when traveling. I thought maybe I just got out of the habit. Have restaurant prices climbed more than grocery prices? I am not sure if it is a price thing for me as much as it is not wanting to put in the time and effort.

Sebastian Maniscalso, Bert Kreischer, Chappelle, Kevin Hart, Gabriel Iglesias off the top of my head.

And probably some YouTubers that have 10 million followers and I’ve never heard of.

Segura & Rogan too

Maybe it's just the spots we've picked but I've found that restaurants haven't so much raised prices on a prix fixe, they've just pivoted to cheaper ingredients or easier to source cuts.

Before having a kid, wife and I would do "fancy dinner" once a month. Kid + Pandemic means that's now birthdays, anniversaries, etc. only. But we've done a few medium to very high end spots and have had pretty great experiences. You just have to go full Biff with it and not care if you get Covid.

CT: Time to taste the fruits and let the juices drip down down my chin.

Gaffigan?

I thought I would know most of the biggest comedians. I have never heard of three of those guys. Any females in the top 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back