• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, me, too. maybe my diminished returns are based on higher expectation b/c i get so few opportunities for kidless fine dining

Nope. Iliza Schlesinger

k0kGBcv.jpg

General Washington
Noblest of men
His house, his horse, his cherry tree, and him

they write these lists for clicks and tweets so they gotta keep it weird and controversial with a veneer of legitimacy

which still-existing publication has lost more esteem than Time Magazine?

they write these lists for clicks and tweets so they gotta keep it weird and controversial with a veneer of legitimacy

which still-existing publication has lost more esteem than Time Magazine?

Newsweek or Sports Illustrated

"Detroit"

on entirety of planet Earth, "Detroit" is just...on the list

Dude, it is the first on the list that was a checkbox for me. I am/was not impressed with Detroit. I've stayed in the building that was in the picture. I am/was not impressed.

3: Detroit (ugh), Kyushu Island, Miami

Portland being on the list is a fucking joke. There are so many fucking amazing places in the United States and "Detroit. Miami. Portland." are what Time came up with? Coo. cool.

Portland is on Palma’s wife’s list of places to move so it has to be better than LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back