• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think it’s entirely possible they listed the wrong Portland.

y'all know that listicles are 96% clickbait right?

of course they're gonna put shit like detroit in there because that's what gives it the sharable edge

Dude, it is the first on the list that was a checkbox for me. I am/was not impressed with Detroit. I've stayed in the building that was in the picture. I am/was not impressed.

3: Detroit (ugh), Kyushu Island, Miami

Portland being on the list is a fucking joke. There are so many fucking amazing places in the United States and "Detroit. Miami. Portland." are what Time came up with? Coo. cool.

feels like the whole list is a troll - they even used a highway overpass for Portland

Man, I’ve only got one more week of paying 1.5 euros for beer.

884.jpg

10 but that list is dumb as shit and i will not be further wasting time reflecting on it.

how about people who are just constantly complaining but in a really friendly tone?

What’s the business case for why you need to visit the shithole? Assume you’re not there for pleasure.

I drew the short straw. I also needed to be there in person for lending requirements.

When I was a 1L, I was dumb as shit. I interviewed with a Greensboro firm that was a corporate law firm and during the interview I asked “So what corporations are there in Greensboro?”

Pretty good question. Mostly LLCs I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back