• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
sDQANu7.png

for plama

Running through some prime day deals and this looks like a great deal for anyone in the market for a new TV:

https://www.amazon.com/TCL-Dolby-Vision-QLED-Smart/dp/B0885N17CC?ref_=Oct_DLandingS_D_2b21d026_61&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

Wirecutter has it usually running at $1100 so definitely a solid discount. Here is their review

Boasting a 120 Hz panel, a low latency mode, and a variable refresh rate, the TCL 6-Series is packed full of features that we still love. Though it's no longer a formal pick in our LCD/LED TV guide and doesn't offer the 4K, 120 Hz signal input of our top pick, we still think this is a solid deal if you prefer the Roku TV streaming platform and aren't a hardcore gamer.

Is this the Mini or did you get some academic access to the real shit?

I was gonna guess real shit based on the quality. Some of these are p amazing

They just need to partner with framebridge now so I can get my own digital art ideas printed and framed

yeah, me, too. maybe my diminished returns are based on higher expectation b/c i get so few opportunities for kidless fine dining

No it sucks now, or at least it is way worse. I go out probably 2x a week for dinner and drinks. Shit is crazy expensive, service is worse, things are more packed now than they use to be, and to go anywhere decent you needs reservations like months in advance. We are not planners really so going to better places is way harder.

Bars also don't do it for me as much, I really got grooved into the drinking from home and drinking around gen Z mouth breathers bothers me sometimes.

Usually now we go out for dinner, grab some quick drinks then rush to afters. Afters start at like 11-12 now instead of 2. Still last all night which is acceptable. Really going out is about afters anyways.

Good cocktail places are so much superior to keeping all the ingredients on-hand and putting in effort to make them. I've got a 2 year old so only get out late once or twice a month if I'm lucky but most of our spots are pretty chill and not crowded (Ginger Fox, Fair Witness etc.)

No it sucks now, or at least it is way worse. I go out probably 2x a week for dinner and drinks. Shit is crazy expensive, service is worse, things are more packed now than they use to be, and to go anywhere decent you needs reservations like months in advance. We are not planners really so going to better places is way harder.

Bars also don't do it for me as much, I really got grooved into the drinking from home and drinking around gen Z mouth breathers bothers me sometimes.

Usually now we go out for dinner, grab some quick drinks then rush to afters. Afters start at like 11-12 now instead of 2. Still last all night which is acceptable. Really going out is about afters anyways.

just eat tacos man

just eat tacos man

i say this only half joking

if you're complaining about the high end places losing quality or being more expensive just go eat more "ethnic" food

a lot more bang for your buck to go try the new sichuan or indian street food or ethiopian or what have you, presuming you live in a real city and like trying new things

i can't get a table at the drop of a hat at The Dabney anymore, but i could get equally delicious food at Queen's English three nights a week if i wanted for a similar price (i recognize this means nothing to anybody)

i say this only half joking

if you're complaining about the high end places losing quality or being more expensive just go eat more "ethnic" food

a lot more bang for your buck to go try the new sichuan or indian street food or ethiopian or what have you, presuming you live in a real city and like trying new things

i can't get a table at the drop of a hat at The Dabney anymore, but i could get equally delicious food at Queen's English three nights a week if i wanted for a similar price (i recognize this means nothing to anybody)

I have no problem with any of that. I get pulled into group dinners, date night couple things, and shit where I get told what to do. Also I like getting drunk at dinner and food trucks and hole in the walls don't always pull through. I need you to have a liquor license sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back