• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
one has been discussed forever and the other is something I literally just learned about this morning

SoftBank basically distorted the entire landscape of later stage venture capital with its Vision Fund and lost tens of billions in the process. Just committing totally irresponsible amounts of money to companies at insane valuations without any real concept of how it would be deployed beyond GROWTH. Good job, good effort.

Trying to draw a connection between legal weed and a company trying to get old people to stand in the sun for an hour for 5 free sandwiches is pretty funny

i mean, you're arguing that it might be bad because it might be illegal, right?

so illegal == bad for you/them

thus, weed in NC is bad, although it's not illegal in other states, kinda because it really still is because of federal laws, so yes, i'd also say laws against weed are very unclear

i'm not at all sure that this arrangement was approved by corporate CFA. I suspect this franchisee has done this on their own and is likely now regretting that decision.

i mean, you're arguing that it might be bad because it might be illegal, right?

so illegal == bad for you/them

thus, weed in NC is bad, although it's not illegal in other states, kinda because it really still is because of federal laws, so yes, i'd also say laws against weed are very unclear

... what?

I feel like maybe we got away from the point of this discussion

Trying to draw a connection between legal weed and a company trying to get old people to stand in the sun for an hour for 5 free sandwiches is pretty funny

the one near me has a giant shade over the drive through and big fans blowing, I think heaters from the ceiling in winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back