• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang i guess chick-fil-slaves was a more interesting topic than my atlantic article, oh whale

Looked at Lady Gaga and the Weeknd tickets in September and they sure as shit are exploiting us

apparently two studies were done which strongly suggest COVID didn't come from a lab

also apparently the 5 day quarantine rule isn't good, and you should wait till you test negative

also, the entire game of running a startup is to keep growing revenue forever and sell to a bigger sucker before the music stops playing. anyone not invested in it should be thrilled that uber and the rest of these companies existed, where the rich essentially funded the lifestyles of the middle class. too bad the music stopped.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back