Page 1 of 101 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

The Summer of Palma!
    Last edited by dartsndeacs; 07-25-2022 at 10:59 PM.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Hecan’tkeepgettingawaywiththis.gif

Alphonso Smith
    Sold mah old pickup truck today.

Mixed feelings.
    I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

What kinda truck? I miss mine often.

Favorite Comedies of the 2010’s

2010: Four Lions/The Other Guys/MacGruber

2011: Bridesmaids/Cedar Rapids/A Good Old Fashioned Orgy

2012: For a Good Time, Call/ 21 Jump Street/ This is 40

2013: The Worlds End/The Heat/Prince Avalanche

2014: What We Do In The Shadows/ Obvious Child/ Grand Budapest Hotel/ They Came Together

2015: 7 Days in Hell/ 3 Generations/ The Bronze

2016: Hunt For The Wilderpeople/ The Nice Guys/Deadpool/Popstar(Never Stop Never Stopping)/Everybody Wants Some

2017: Death of Stalin/Oh Hello on Broadway/ The Disaster Artist/Logan Lucky/A Girls Trip/The Little Hours/Table 19

2018: A Futile & Stupid Gesture/Game Night

2019: Dolemite is My Name/Mister America/Big Time Adolescence
    Draxx them sklounst

this Zach Wilson story is great. Basically he and his ex dated since HS. They broke up and now she is dating his college roommate, a WR for the Redskins. They posted some loving pic on IG, and someone commented that she was a "homie hopper" then she replied "well @zachwilson is hooking up with his mom's best friend, that's the real homie hopper"

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    “Homie hopper” is a great term.

Wilson’s mom looks his age. If her friend is nearly as hot, good on him. Mom is probably pissed. Wilson may not want to let her around the locker room.

This post is primarily to curtail cookout's monopoly of first-page post sales. His prices have been unreasonable lately.

As an aside, I read a reddit thread that is related to the post title: https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/commen..._her_scooting/

I was at my friend's house the other day and they'd mentioned that their pug had been "scooting" occasionally. I witnessed it on one occasion and the dog seemed a bit uncomfortable.

I've never really been around dogs, but I knew enough to know that it was likely an anal gland issue, just from hearing other dog owners mention it. I asked why they didn't take it to the vet or groomer, and they said they'd been meaning to get around to it but it's hard to find an appointment and the cost is a bit high for an expression now.

I watched a quick video showing how to fix the issue and it looked really easy, so I asked them if I should see if I can fix it, just real quick. They sort of nervously said "uh, sure, but be careful..."

So I did. I got the dog to be still, tentatively squeezed the little sac next to its bum just like the video showed...

...and immediately got a massive spray of the most vile material imaginable.

It hit me square in the chest, some got into my face, got all into the carpeting. I staggered back gagging as the dog ran off leaking it all over the place. All 3 of us threw up. The smell was so potent that I just felt completely ill and dizzy.

Needless to say they were pretty mad at me, and despite my showers I smell like dog glands...wife isn't speaking to me. But the dog did seem happier!

tl;dr tried to help a dog with scooting, wasn't "careful" enough, got sprayed with gland gunk

Alphonso Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    What kinda truck? I miss mine often.
    F150

Bought it just before my first child was born. Carried him home from the hospital in it. Lots of camping with the family over the years. Many memories tied to that gas guzzling hunk of steel, rubber, and electronics.
    I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    F150

Bought it just before my first child was born. Carried him home from the hospital in it. Lots of camping with the family over the years. Many memories tied to that gas guzzling hunk of steel, rubber, and electronics.
    I bought my F150 just after my child was born because my prior car couldn’t fit the car seat. I love my truck.
    Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Wilson’s mom looks his age. If her friend is nearly as hot, good on him.
    disagree

Message Board Genius

Man. Buy some hertz stock. Never driven in a Tesla before and now 2 of my last few have been model 3’s. Talking to the guy, apparently Hertz is renting them out to Uber drivers and charging $2k/month

It was like an extra $50 a day to drive a Tesla than the regular midsize for my rental next month in CA

Was half tempted but don’t really have an excuse

Message Board Genius
    I'm going to Greensboro in the morning. Hoping to be back in civilization before lunch.

Message Board Genius
    Have you people ever been to Wofford College ? Jeez that place is small. And Spartanburg doesn't have much going on.

I live a half mile from Queens University, which is an even smaller campus with more students, but I really thought Wofford would be bigger. Also, Wofford has a lot of football fields.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    It was like an extra $50 a day to drive a Tesla than the regular midsize for my rental next month in CA

Was half tempted but don’t really have an excuse
    You gonna have any nights free in Silverlake ?

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    I'm going to Greensboro in the morning. Hoping to be back in civilization before lunch.
    RIP BiffTannen, August 2011-July 2022

Quote Originally Posted by dartsndeacs View Post
    You gonna have any nights free in Silverlake ?
    Yea prob either Saturday the 6th or Monday the 8th