• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Deacs in the NFL

Masterson playing now for the Raiders.

Current Deacs in the NFL:

Offense:

Alex Bachman, New York Giants
Nate Gilliam, Pittsburgh
Greg Dortch, Arizona
Phil Haynes, Seattle
Justin Herron, New England
Kendell Hinton, Denver
Jacquarii Roberson, Dallas
Sage Surratt, Los Angeles Chargers
Zach Tom, Green Bay
Scotty Washington, Cincinnati
John Wolford, Los Angeles Rams
Defense:
Boogie Basham, Buffalo
Essang Bassey, Denver
Jessie Bates III, Cincinnati
Nasir Greer, Kansas City
Marquel Lee, Buffalo
Luke Masterson, Oakland
Justin Strnad, Denver
Ja'Sir Taylor, Los Angeles Chargers
Luiji Vilain, Minnesota
Special Teams:

Nick Sciba, Pittsburgh

Masterson had 5 tackles (2 solo) last night in the HoF game.

Masterson had 5 tackles (2 solo) last night in the HoF game.

Luke really did it all for the Deacs. It was fun to see him change and improve while he was here…think he will be a great player at the next level

Dortch is slated to start Friday vs the Bengals. The Cardinals aren’t playing several guys so it’s a good chance for Dortch to shine.

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/tr...inals-the-first-depth-chart-with-a-twist-2022

Scotty Washington is among four players listed as 3rd string TE.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/8/8/23297501/bengals-depth-chart-2022-season

Maybe I’ll go through and do these by game later but here are a few notables.

Broncos:
Hinton is listed as Jeudy’s backup.
Strnad is listed as backup ILB.
Bassey is 3rd string CB.

Packers:
Zach Tom is listed as backup RT.

Bills:
Boogie is listed as backup Edge rusher.
Marquel Lee is backup WLB.

Last edited:
I haven't really been paying attention to Giants-Pats. I did see Herron had a false start on the first possession and just left with an injury. So he may have played most of the game. Bachman had one catch for 10 yards.

I think Zach Tom might have a shot at starting at RT for the Packers

I really, really wanted the Panthers to draft him - dude was a ready to go NFL starter

I haven't really been paying attention to Giants-Pats. I did see Herron had a false start on the first possession and just left with an injury. So he may have played most of the game. Bachman had one catch for 10 yards.

Thibodeaux forced him into the false start but Herron shut him out other than that.

https://youtu.be/wH6va0xvk0Q. Ja'sir interview on being drafted. My roommate in Denver from '92-'95 was from Brick and taught me about their superb program

That’s a nice little showcase of him for Chargers fans. Making Wake proud.

I do think it’s odd that if all the “charge” related themes you could go with for the name of a podcast … leading the charge, charging up, charging forward … they went with “guilty as charged,” but whatever.

Let’s go Ja,Sir!

Dortch leads the Cardinals with 3 rec, 48 yards.

Nothing from Scottie Washington.

Back