• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Media Days....

Hahha- on No. 2- couldn’t agree more. Sendek actually would have been the perfect coach for Wake in retrospect but timing never worked out.

Ask a State fan which coach last took them to the S16 and watch their heads explode. Too much cognitive dissonance.

giphy.gif

EmotionalClearcutDipper-max-1mb.gif

chapelles-show-head-exploding.gif

Why do people think it's cute to vote for BC and Ga Tech ? Seriously ? Get someone to vote who isn't fucking around.

is Pitt gonna be good this year?

Ehhh ... to me they'll look more like Narduzzi's 7-5 teams that were the standard before last year. Really strong, physical defense; some good offensive games but also some duds. Their QB is Kedon Slovis, who was really good at USC as a freshman back in 2019.

The Coastal division is hot garbage. Thank god we're getting rid of divisions.

Ehhh ... to me they'll look more like Narduzzi's 7-5 teams that were the standard before last year. Really strong, physical defense; some good offensive games but also some duds. Their QB is Kedon Slovis, who was really good at USC as a freshman back in 2019.

I still don't understand how Pickett went from mediocre to middling QB to incredible in one year.

Pitt's defense should be excellent. Their offense has a lot of question marks, including a new OC. Narduzzi wants to go back to running the ball a lot and winning games 20-13.

Narduzzi really is Coastal Division Dave Doeren. Even when things are going well, he's still going to bitch (re: throwing Mark Whipple under the bus about throwing too many passes against Wake). The man can coach some defense, though ... and everybody who seems to have done research arrives at the conclusion that losing Jordan Addison isn't going to break their offense.

Narduzzi really is Coastal Division Dave Doeren. Even when things are going well, he's still going to bitch (re: throwing Mark Whipple under the bus about throwing too many passes against Wake). The man can coach some defense, though ... and everybody who seems to have done research arrives at the conclusion that losing Jordan Addison isn't going to break their offense.

Narduzzi impressed me after last year's ACCCG as one major and first-class asshole. Clawson took the high road but Narduzzi appeared to go out of his way to be a complete prick.

Wasn't it because Wilson kept playing baseball instead of participating in spring practice/summer workouts and O'Brien eventually just had enough and was fine to just stick with the guy he knew would always be around over the more talented guy that wasn't.

And I think I remember Glennon was going to transfer if he didn't get to start. O'Brien didnt want to lose 2 qbs, I guess. Still to this day, that story is one that will trigger any and all state fans.

Narduzzi impressed me after last year's ACCCG as one major and first-class asshole. Clawson took the high road but Narduzzi appeared to go out of his way to be a complete prick.

Yep. I never cared about Pitt one way or the other until encountering their fans at the ACCCG and listening to their asshole coach and smug QB. Now I hate them.

Yep. I never cared about Pitt one way or the other until encountering their fans at the ACCCG and listening to their asshole coach and smug QB. Now I hate them.

Yeah fuck Steelers fans, too. They cheered for a rapist for years as a God and now they get that gloved donk asshole.

Leary as consensus ACCPOY is a joke. He’s got a serious Daniel Evans vibe, IMHO

Add in the QB coached fake slide and that program epitomizes that 1st Class quality you reference. Ran into some very cocky fans in the parking deck elevator as well.

But hey! Deacs just need to focus on the Tigers and win all of September.

Back