• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm a fairly recent convert to percale sheets, but I'm all the way in

good for hot sleepers

yeah just ordered the Casper ones cfadeac recc'd. we have a Casper mattress anyway, so I guess that fits. we like ours, but bought it years ago when they only had one mattress and were one of the only games in town. now that we might go king, what's the latest thought on mattresses?

yeah just ordered the Casper ones cfadeac recc'd. we have a Casper mattress anyway, so I guess that fits. we like ours, but bought it years ago when they only had one mattress and were one of the only games in town. now that we might go king, what's the latest thought on mattresses?

we've had a Leesa mattress for 7 years and we like it. Bought it on Wirecutter's rec

Milks great, but I pretty much only have it in oatmeal or cereal. I can’t fathom having it with dinner anymore.

Fuck me, I love cereal for dinner sometimes. If I come home late for work, I can house the shit out of some 8:00pm cereal.

I love milk but the lactose realllly messes me up so I have switched to lactose free milk. Fairlife chocolate milk is my jam

Guess I missed some pretzel talk but I might legit be addicted to those peanut butter filled pretzels. I can’t be trusted to have them in my house.

happy with my zinus bed

we bought a zinus box spring for our Casper which has worked well. finding a good box spring for foam mattresses is hard since it seems most companies think you should just go without one but we like the height.

Guess I missed some pretzel talk but I might legit be addicted to those peanut butter filled pretzels. I can’t be trusted to have them in my house.

have you ever had the chocolate covered pb pretzels omg

Milks great, but I pretty much only have it in oatmeal or cereal. I can’t fathom having it with dinner anymore.

My Appalachian grandfather would have his cherry pie served in a deep bowl and pour milk over it. It's p good.

My Appalachian grandfather would have his cherry pie served in a deep bowl and pour milk over it. It's p good.

my FIL does this with pies; i think it's a solid way to consume them

my father and I prefer our pies refrigerated which is an outlier, it seems

That is why you see chocolate milk at the finish line of a marathon/half marathon, it is great after a long run. I had a glass with some chocolate nesquik mixed in after a short 3.25 miles this morning.

giphy.gif

this is coastal elitism at its finest, but i will really only enjoy milk desserts from Milk Bar

bro, you're by far the weird one here. trying to do minority rule on your outdated and unpopular belief system. seems you're the republican.

I'm not pressuring anyone to NOT eat pretzels, just saying that they suck. Everyone else is in the pocket of BIG PRETZEL it would seem, and can't let my admittedly outlier tastes alone.

this is coastal elitism at its finest, but i will really only enjoy milk desserts from Milk Bar

Speaking of coastal elitism, I was watching Stephanie Rhule on MSNBC this morning and she was talking about inflation and said something about people going to the pumps in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, like nobody else in this beautiful country buys gas and has noticed the high prices.

people don't even pump their own gas in jersey !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back