• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Appalachian grandfather would have his cherry pie served in a deep bowl and pour milk over it. It's p good.

Man, one of my favorite things in life is a big slice of dry cornbread crumbled up in a glass of whole milk.

with pie i want equal warm pie:vanilla ice cream portions.

That's a good point. Same, the last time I bought gas on Long Island.

However, there are these immortal images of pumping your own gas in NYC.

DefinitiveSomberKawala-size_restricted.gif

PAxBwS5.gif

Like 7 years ago we were driving home from a trip and were talking about how much better we had been sleeping at hotels than our own bed and called the hotel to get the brand and model of the mattress.

Ended up stopping at a mattress store on the way home to buy one.

We’ve had a king bed since we’ve been married. Nothing worse than traveling and getting relegated to a queen.

which ends up being pie swimming in cream if you don't eat reasonably quickly.

mako must be bored being home from Portgual, just rustling jimmies all over the place this week.

i eat 10 salads a week, and drink more milk than you can shake a stick at, here's why my food preferences are better than your'n

Surely some of this is trolling. Any other ghastly food takes mako?

I’ve posted before about how awful FedEx tracking is, but it’s getting worse. Ordered something for my nephew in Vegas and got an email yesterday that it had shipped but that it would be delivered by end of day. Clicked the FedEx tracking and it just had label created. Now today it’s saying it’ll be delivered by EOD but it’s currently at a FedEx facility in the LA area. I’m sure tomorrow it’ll update saying that will be the delivery date.

Juice ruined octopus for me so the rest of y’all are gonna feel my culinary wrath.

I think I’ve acknowledged that I have terrible food takes, but I wholeheartedly stand by all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back