• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone comes in here telling me that tomato sandwiches aren't good, i will ban you

Roasted some tomatoes last night. cut some campari tomatoes in half, tossed in olive oil, oregano, a bit of salt and pepper

450 degrees for 30 minutes in a glass dish. crazy delicious compliment to roasted broccoli and grilled fish

Roasted some tomatoes last night. cut some campari tomatoes in half, tossed in olive oil, oregano, a bit of salt and pepper

450 degrees for 30 minutes in a glass dish. crazy delicious compliment to roasted broccoli and grilled fish

I've done the tomatoes and block of feta roasted in a baking dish and it's tasty

cookies/brownies > cobbler/fruit pie > ice cream* > cake

*vanilla ice cream over a warm brownie or cobbler is of course the best option

When I turned 40 my eyebrows started growing at the same rate as kudzu.

Anyone here successfully done a home swap for an extended vacation or experience in another city?

Stugotz's #9 pretzel to consume is the Pretzel Rod. Probably the closest variety that one could begin to understand Diggler's cardboard comparison. For the harder varieties, you really want them to be smaller. The go-to move to salvage the pretzel is to let the pretzel linger in your mouth and get some moisture on the pretzel filling, then you scoop out the now gooey inside and eat it separately. Always fun to see how much you can get before breaking the structure of the rod.

My non pregnant receptionist calls out a lot, and this is now at least the 2nd time she's cited cramps. That's gotta be fake, right?

these things are great:

xl_UTZ274.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back