• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love cantaloupe but I’m not allowed to bring it I. The house because my wife hates the smell of it

do any of y'alls wives like cooking with shrimp paste? Cause that shit smells like ass.

Anyone here successfully done a home swap for an extended vacation or experience in another city?

No, but I’m looking at doing a longer short term rental next summer to spend like 6 weeks somewhere.

Want to do it while the kids are young and are summer schedules aren’t decimated by various summer camps.

My eyebrows are definitely getting andy Rooney-esque but nose hair is the worst

Have a buddy who has just dealt with seemingly like close to 15 years of health issues. Had no feeling in his hands and feet for awhile, they determined it was lyme disease. They thought it was MS for a while. Then maybe 3 years ago became really exhausted/lethargic, couldn't get through a round of golf, is on disability.

Got a urine test and it came back for elevated mold, like alot over the normal amount. He rents his house from his wife's parents. They deny there's a mold problem, got a vendor to come out and say there's no mold, where my buddy got 2 other vendors to say there is. Wife just filed for separation last week. Seems bizarre to me to deal with like 8 years of health issues, finally maybe find the solution that's curable, and then bolt on the marriage.

i've always been hirsute but i can barely keep on top of my eyebrow and ear hair these days

The ear hair is getting insane. I had about a two inch long hair growing out of the top of one of my ears. I thought it was part of my regular hair until I got a haircut and that thing was just sitting there.

I am running 6 three hour workshops this week to elicit stakeholder values on a conservation problem solving effort with slightly different audiences each time, but exactly the same content. By the 4th time through the repeated jokes and and efforts at light hearted ice breaking is getting really lame.

anybody have a rowing machine they love?

what about a bike trainer? (think I've asked this one before)

I am running 6 three hour workshops this week to elicit stakeholder values on a conservation problem solving effort with slightly different audiences each time, but exactly the same content. By the 4th time through the repeated jokes and and efforts at light hearted ice breaking is getting really lame.

i know that feel

also the bold makes a young townie shudder sometimes but it's just how i talk now, and wakephan teases me about that disconnect sometimes

I have this one and I really like it. They were running a crazy special at the time so we got a bike and a rower as a package deal. I was totally new to rowing and wanted something with a screen where I could do classes or whatever. If you just want a basic rower it's probably overkill.

Have a buddy who has just dealt with seemingly like close to 15 years of health issues. Had no feeling in his hands and feet for awhile, they determined it was lyme disease. They thought it was MS for a while. Then maybe 3 years ago became really exhausted/lethargic, couldn't get through a round of golf, is on disability.

Got a urine test and it came back for elevated mold, like alot over the normal amount. He rents his house from his wife's parents. They deny there's a mold problem, got a vendor to come out and say there's no mold, where my buddy got 2 other vendors to say there is. Wife just filed for separation last week. Seems bizarre to me to deal with like 8 years of health issues, finally maybe find the solution that's curable, and then bolt on the marriage.

twist: wife was poisoning him the whole time

My non pregnant receptionist calls out a lot, and this is now at least the 2nd time she's cited cramps. That's gotta be fake, right?

What's a lot? Also no, there's lots of explanations that could fit and not have it be fake.

i thought dartsndeacs was a plama alias but turns out it's 2&2

Seems like every 2 weeks something comes up, and today called out sick at like 9:20AM when her job starts at 8:30

Idk about love but I got this rower near the beginning of Covid. Feels pretty cheap (bc it is) but it’s been more than adequate and has held up pretty well for being used 2-4x per week every week since getting it. Plus it’s magnetic resistance vs fan/water so it’s very quiet. No real screen or programming, just a stroke counter/timer so I set it in front of the tv and go.

https://www.amazon.com/Stamina-Multi-Level-Magnetic-Resistance-Compact/dp/B01MTJ4JYX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back