• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey birdman this mockingbird keeps divebombing my snorkie when he goes out to the yard to take a shit and now he’s so terrorized he’s shitting on my back porch

anybody have a rowing machine they love?

what about a bike trainer? (think I've asked this one before)

I bought a Concept 2 erg a few years ago; found it used on Craigslist. It's pretty no-frills compared to some of the more modern ergs that come with screens and all, but it's also pretty bomb-proof.

Had a brownie for lunch today. If I had to choose I'd choose brownie over a cake.

Have a buddy who has just dealt with seemingly like close to 15 years of health issues. Had no feeling in his hands and feet for awhile, they determined it was lyme disease. They thought it was MS for a while. Then maybe 3 years ago became really exhausted/lethargic, couldn't get through a round of golf, is on disability.

Got a urine test and it came back for elevated mold, like alot over the normal amount. He rents his house from his wife's parents. They deny there's a mold problem, got a vendor to come out and say there's no mold, where my buddy got 2 other vendors to say there is. Wife just filed for separation last week. Seems bizarre to me to deal with like 8 years of health issues, finally maybe find the solution that's curable, and then bolt on the marriage.

Pics?

i know that feel

also the bold makes a young townie shudder sometimes but it's just how i talk now, and wakephan teases me about that disconnect sometimes

My reaction to the lame-ness has been to be absolutely fucking filthy on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back