• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have y’all tried the Finnish “Long Drink”?

Guessing Barca has

Stugotz's 8th Best Pretzel ranking: The Super Pretzel. A collegiate nutritional staple. Hard to perfectly execute the proper amount of water to use which results in inconsistent results after 30 seconds in the microwave. Sometimes you'll get randomly still frozen parts while other parts of the pretzel are cooked to perfection. However, the super large salt here is really the star of the show. While the average super pretzel user will just dump some salt on the plate and smush the pretzel into it, the true artisans are able to with the proper moisture actually salt the pretzel while frozen. That's where the magic happens.

I just wanna say I’m enjoying these pretzel rankings

plama and clownie - are we still gonna grab a drink in LA?

Late to the party but I’ll say bread pudding is also my favorite desert. Lady friend made some for me on my birthday right after we started dating and it was heavenly. Homemade bourbon sauce and whipped cream as well.

Oh man I love bread pudding. A cafe in my hometown included it with most meals and they just set out a tray and let you scoop it out. Had 3 sauces you could choose from: lemon, amaretto or whiskey. Real heads did some of all 3. It was really moist and had no raisins thank god.

@birdman just put on my REAL EMOTIONAL TRASH record

Met with another friend on Tuesday night, said he decided to quit drinking after hitting on his ex-wife with whom he shares a kid with and is since remarried. She has him literally watching her dog Walter Sobchak style and now they're arguing over who gets to keep the dog while deciding they shouldn't hang out alone without the kid anymore.

your friends tales of woe sure get more depressing when you're in your 40's.

Townie - when are you in town again?

Met with another friend on Tuesday night, said he decided to quit drinking after hitting on his ex-wife with whom he shares a kid with and is since remarried. She has him literally watching her dog Walter Sobchak style and now they're arguing over who gets to keep the dog while deciding they shouldn't hang out alone without the kid anymore.

your friends tales of woe sure get more depressing when you're in your 40's.

Townie - when are you in town again?

Which poster banged 2 ex-wives in 3 days? That wasn’t depressing.

Look all I know is that if the security guards at the two city buildings I’ve been at ever have to spring into action, we’re toast because they’re not catching anybody.

are people in SLC generally in good shape?

I would guess it's a top quartile city for general health and fitness

I haven’t seen many large people but the ones I have are huge

This security guard is about a 65 year old woman who has smoked two packs a day for the last 40 years. She’s not catching anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back