• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that feel

also the bold makes a young townie shudder sometimes but it's just how i talk now, and wakephan teases me about that disconnect sometimes
You've told me before, and you were right, that it's not fair to hold you to values and aspirations we had as fifteen year olds

But I do like teasing you about it

Gotta get my rental car and such but I land before noon, down to hang

Whatcha in the mood for? I usually recommend the arts district area cause of multiple different brewery/restaurant possibilities within walking distance.

Last edited:
Is Grinner for Bout the worst trade of all time. Like damn we are getting fleeced. America is now the Browns.

Is Grinner for Bout the worst trade of all time. Like damn we are getting fleeced. America is now the Browns.

One of our greatest women’s basketball players for an evil Russian dude? 6-7 women ballers are unique. She’s a real life She-Hulk. Evil Russian dudes are a dime a dozen.

the theme song has been stuck in my head since the 90s

The guy who directed the 90s intro will be directing the intro for the new X-Men ‘97 animated series.

I think the only thing that salvages it is that it’s a 2 for 1.

Otherwise I have a hard time with the thought of returning the arms dealer that inspired Lord of War.

One of our greatest women’s basketball players for an evil Russian dude? 6-7 women ballers are unique. She’s a real life She-Hulk. Evil Russian dudes are a dime a dozen.

If evil Russian dudes are a dime a dozen couldn’t we have traded one that wasn’t the Micheal Jordan of evil Russian dudes.

Whatcha in the mood for? I usually recommend the arts district area cause of multiple different brewery/restaurant possibilities within walking distance.

Sure, y’all recommend something, down for whatever

is guerilla tacos still open? otherwise you really can't go wrong with guisados

iirc, arts district brewing co or angel city has a truck but no idea if it's good

The guy who directed the 90s intro will be directing the intro for the new X-Men ‘97 animated series.

this is incredible

All pretzels suck.

I too dislike pretzels.

how is this a take

is guerilla tacos still open? otherwise you really can't go wrong with guisados

iirc, arts district brewing co or angel city has a truck but no idea if it's good

this is incredible

guerilla tacos is still open and good. The chef who started it opened up a restaurants called Angry Egret Dinette literally next door from my apartment.

The reason I was thinking arts district is cause they have 3 breweries, Arts District, Angel City, and Boomtown, and at 4PM Fathers office opens which makes an office burger an option (and they got Pliny on tap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back