• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
and we haven't even talked about flavored pretzels yet

I got sick eating too many honey mustard flavored pretzels on a road trip, can't touch the stuff now

and we haven't even talked about flavored pretzels yet

I got sick eating too many honey mustard flavored pretzels on a road trip, can't touch the stuff now

we're going for purity. I mean those peanut butter filled pretzels would be #1 on it's own as they're basically just dietary crack cocaine. But that would be taking into account the peanut butter and not judging the pretzel on its own.

You headed to Sandusky? Lemme know how the coasters at cedar point compare to carowinds. I haven’t been there in a while.

Coming from Cedar Point and Kings Island. Drove up to Sandusky Friday and Saturday. Did the park Sat night, Sunday, and Monday. Drove to Kings Island on Tuesday and did the park Tuesday night and Wednesday. Drove down to Carowinds yesterday and did the park last night and right now.

I’m exhausted.

We are with another family who has gone to CP every year since 2001 except 2019 and 2020. So they’re super fans. And we met their friends, an older couple who are super super fans. They didn’t ride many rides anymore but they loved everything else.

Cedar Point has an elite coaster selection. Steel Vengeance and Millennium Force are two of my all time favorite coasters, probably top two.

Carowinds is basically a sampler platter of CP coasters. Nighthawk, Vortex, and Ricochet are unique. CP doesn’t have a flying, stand up, or wild maus coaster.

Hitting up three amusement parks in one week shows how similar they are especially three Cedar Fair parks.

My dual factor login app "Duo" updated a few months ago and it looks like the only interface update is that they switched the position of the approve and decline buttons. Why the fuck switch those? I declined my own log in attempts the first few times. Super dumb, useless thing to update.

Ugh I hate two-factor authentication so much. I can't count how many times I've left my phone in my office to teach and can't log into the stupid computer. Or the fact that my office doesn't get a good signal and I have to leave my building to approve duo to come back into my office to use my office computer. Duo is generally fine. But my last institution on duo had a little check box that let you stay authenticated for thirty days which was awesome. My current institution does not have this option.

Cedar Point is easily the GOAT. And I've done a lot of roller coaster parks.

My parents flew across the country to do their 25th anniversary at Cedar Point

Ugh I hate two-factor authentication so much. I can't count how many times I've left my phone in my office to teach and can't log into the stupid computer. Or the fact that my office doesn't get a good signal and I have to leave my building to approve duo to come back into my office to use my office computer. Duo is generally fine. But my last institution on duo had a little check box that let you stay authenticated for thirty days which was awesome. My current institution does not have this option.

Gmail is the worst. I have to check Gmail on my phone to check Gmail on my computer. Ridiculous. It’s security theater.

Cedar Point is easily the GOAT. And I've done a lot of roller coaster parks.

My parents flew across the country to do their 25th anniversary at Cedar Point

I get why my friends and others are so passionate àbout it. I did like that Kings Island had trees compared to CP’s sidewalks and rides.

CT 757: an ode to the city of angels

….

Stugotz's 7th best pretzel in the official pretzel rankings is......... The concession stand pretzel.

Commonly found at sporting or concert events, the concession stand pretzel is a staple food group of those seeking entertainment. Usually enclosed in a glass container and tantalizingly hanging there waiting to be consumed, this pretzel can hit the spot at the appropriate time. However, I can't help but think that this pretzel benefits from the lack of serious competition within the concession stand menu. Perhaps the quality of this particular pretzel would be elevated if it weren't up against Nachos, popcorn and peanuts as it's main competition, but unfortunately I feel like this pretzel has become complacent. A question remains if this pretzel can regain some of it's inspiration to rank more highly on this list in the future.

Some stadiums have pretzels at one off locations where they warm them up over hot coals. I would give those bonus points and something all outdoor stadiums should strive to have.

good idea, that way i can just eat hot coals instead of subjecting my mouth to a pretzel

while i get that a music critic has to find something to say other than "i liked it" or "this was catchy," do we really need this:

Beyoncé’s seventh studio album, “Renaissance,” is a dazzling nightclub fantasia, a nimble, freewheeling journey through decades of dance music that feels almost Prince-like in its ambition. Sequenced seamlessly between the humid beats of “Cozy” and the immaculately produced disco throwback “Cuff It,” the Afrofuturistic “Alien Superstar” is a bold pop homage to ballroom culture and an embodiment of the escapist, self-celebratory ethos that courses throughout “Renaissance.”

My mother in law has been staying with us off and on since January and this is the last weekend that she will be here.

I’ve made it this far and it’s only 48 more hours but there’s a non-zero chance I commit murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back