• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure about asking for a raise for a 1 month side project that you haven’t even done yet. Either way you can’t do it until your concerns are addressed and you have adequate capacity or do it and then advocate for an increase in comp at year end.

Eh, go for it. I just found out the woman hired 5 months after me for the same position, who had less experience, was making more than me. Salaries are arbitrary, go for it.

Also when you leave a company make sure you go around the table and ask everyone what they make, it makes for a fun meal.

I like WRS telling people not to ask for a raise weeks after his wife just got an $80,000 raise. Keeping his fellow man down, I dig.

Uggg I got logged outta tapa now it’s super slow and won’t let me post and tells me to log back in but I have no idea where

Yeah I’ve thought about it but they cost a lot vs how much I'd need to use it. Doesn’t meet my personal cheapskate value threshold.

Habitat for Humanity ReStore, Goodwill, Salvation Army, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace...

I mean according to reviewed dot com, you could have umami flavored rice cooked at home

7fdbc003c06d8d08d28c145e49e6539e.png

My Uber driver is driving too fast, but I’d feel like a pussy asking her to slow down

Plama there’s an arcade bar opening up a block down from me. Need to get my pins game in shape

Quarters. It’s the one in Sugarhouse. Tell me what to play.

CT 757: talking appliances

Quarters. It’s the one in Sugarhouse. Tell me what to play.

Everything there is good. Scared Stiff is the easiest/funniest for a casual player.

Batman 66 has the best theme/music, just hit the phone a few times and play the joker mode.

Avengers is my current favorite game at home, been playing it nonstop cause I’m so close to beating it. Certainly the most advanced of the games.

Creature black lagoon easy and great music.

Stranger things has a UV upside down mode which is cool , but it might be extra and not on that machine

It’s actually a mile but what’s the difference between a mile & a block really?

I like WRS telling people not to ask for a raise weeks after his wife just got an $80,000 raise. Keeping his fellow man down, I dig.

Just doing my part to help out with inflation bro.

do you have any idea how many pinball machines I could have purchased with the raise you told me not to ask for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back